• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bacteriostatic Water or b-12?

Whitey078

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard some people using B-12 instead of Bacteriostatic Water. Since my TRT has always given me B-12 with my HCG and a weekly B-12, i was thinking this might kill 2 birds with one stone. Any opinions one way or the other?

Ive also read that adding oil based B12 to Test Prop injections helps with PIP...

Never heard of this but I'd love to learn more about it.

I've heard some people using B-12 instead of Bacteriostatic Water. Since my TRT has always given me B-12 with my HCG and a weekly B-12, i was thinking this might kill 2 birds with one stone. Any opinions one way or the other?

Yeah, I heard of people using b12 for hcg. My dad used it that way last year. There was a thread on IM if I remember correctly.

Ive also read that adding oil based B12 to Test Prop injections helps with PIP...

This is also true. I cut it before with an old source, but my new one knows how to make it without pip.

I've done this before.

In all, I'd say it depends in what gear you're running and who's making it. Each time I tried this it was all UGL. I can say that on some of them adding B12 helped but not by much. On some adding B12 did absolutely nothing.

The OP is right as it does kill two birds with one stone. However I'm a sicko and any day I get to stick myself with something is a good day ;)

Not to hijack this thread but if anyone knows of a B12 source please PM me.

I haven't been running it for a long time now but this thread just reminded me of it.

Thanks

No. Use Bac Water.... Or use Sterile Saline For Injection. hCG is fragile and you can fuck it up even by shaking it too hard. You do not need to risk denaturing it with B-12 etc. etc. etc.

I agree, anything but sterile or bac water could effect the potentcy. I've also read on other forums that bac water may as well. I try to use sterile water when possible.

Back