• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why Hello

46m4art

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been lurking the last few weeks and am looking to get more involved!

Lost around 200lbs of fat the last three years, looking to learn and gain some of that back in muscle!

First and foremost congratulations on your person triumph over the bulge. 200 pounds is quite an achievement and something that shows one hell of a will power, kudos to you my friend. I'm sure your struggles would help benefit the membership and look forward to some of your insights on how you managed such a feat.

Loosing 200lb is no easy task. Congrats to you for doing what it took. Welcome to the board

Congrats on the weight loss AND finding this site. I have a similar story, and can tell you with that kinda weight loss, test levels can suffer. I felt worse @ 225 than i did when a 350# scale wouldn't weigh me. STRONGLY recommend a good test only first cycle (make sure you have an approved plan and all gear on hand before you start) and you will be surprised how much better you will look and feel! Best of luck!

Congrats on the weight loss AND finding this site. I have a similar story, and can tell you with that kinda weight loss, test levels can suffer. I felt worse @ 225 than i did when a 350# scale wouldn't weigh me. STRONGLY recommend a good test only first cycle (make sure you have an approved plan and all gear on hand before you start) and you will be surprised how much better you will look and feel! Best of luck!

That's awesome to know! Getting my blood work done next week and I will see where I am going to go from there.

Welcome!

Back