• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just signed up after lurking

Whitey078

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking forward to learning more, and saving money as well. Seems places like AMA are far cheaper than getting my gear through my standard script.. Very nice

Welcome to ASF whitey. AMA is an awesome group man. You'll find a bunch of really great sources here with great reps and we are all very affordable.

Do you know any that have bulk discounts? Was looking for 3 different bits of gear, and figure I'll order 3 of each. AMA was the first sponsor that i found that had all 3 of the items i wanted, (which is why i mentioned them). Plus, who doesnt want to be an alpha male lol.

You can't go wrong with AMA mane.... make ten posts and you can PM their reps. Good group of guys.

Do you know any that have bulk discounts? Was looking for 3 different bits of gear, and figure I'll order 3 of each. AMA was the first sponsor that i found that had all 3 of the items i wanted, (which is why i mentioned them). Plus, who doesnt want to be an alpha male lol.

We are having a sale at the moment and it's ending soon. I'd suggest getting your post count up over 10 so you can use the PM system here and get more information from us and any other source here. Go to this forum and post away. Be sure to give some time between posts so they all count individually. Then click on either EZ or 5150 in my sig and send them a PM (private message) for more info.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8581-Olympus-Post-Count-Thread

There are several good sources on this site. AMA is one top notch supplier. I'm sure whoever you decide to go with you will get great service. ASF has one of the largest selections of trusted sources that I have found. Not to exclude the excellent membership here willing and able to answer most any question.

That's really great to hear. Not only can i save a ton of money, but i can get an "edge" as well :)

Welcome to the board bro. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'm a rep for AMA.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome brother!

Back