• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

''NOOBNESS'' jus for laughs

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today i did my very first injection ever, first cycle everything,, so as im prepping everything going smoothly pulling the needles out and syringes going step by step in the process ,, during the process i start to get this nervous like first time jitters , eh w/e figure it happens ,my 'gf is in the next room doing her hair, so as im getting the 20 gauge rdy, im looking over it im trying to pull the cap off of the needle and i pull too hard and bam cover rips and i stab myself through my ring finger ''entrance and exit''. My first reaction was i fucking new i was gonna do something wrong, my girl hears me cussing and see's what i did then calls me a dumbass , for once i agreee,, toss that needle then have her finish the process ,she was pro at the shit like wtf read the info off spot injection picked it up fast so im rdy to get my injection in my glute im shaking getting nervous pro longing the actual ending part of this i lay down and she does it didnt even hurt at all ,, lol get called a pussy then its done lmao ,, ne one else ever get the shakes for first time lol my noob story wanted to share, had to have my girl do the injection.

Yes I was scared shitless my first time.... but my first time was with a 25g. I cant believe staring at a 20g for the first time yikes!

oo no no no that was the one i was drawing with,,, i used a 25 gauge to inject

- - - Updated - - -

that 20 gauge was fucking huge lol i couldnt do that

Christ thats good to hear.... that would have looked like a viking spear staring back at you!

sure as fuck hurt stabbing my ring finger with a 20 gauge tho lmao ,,

The 20g went clean through your finger? Make sure you cleaned the wound pretty good, maybe have it checked out.

not through the bone or any thing jus from side to side where ur finger print is ,, i ran n drinched it in alcohol, then wrapped it

- - - Updated - - -

in the meat lol

- - - Updated - - -

in the meat lol

Man I wish I still had this pic my buddy txt me a few weeks ago... he shot a 16 nail through the meat inbetween his pointer finger and thumb with a framing nailer!

ya i dont think just putting alcohol on that would cut it.... the level of pain mixed with pissed off.... hurts to think

IML Gear Cream!
He said it wasn't bad going in.... but the glue and paper was a bitch coming out! Hahahaha

lol fuck that!!!! what the docs do for it??? or he just cater his own wounds

Sounds like your girl is a pro . Any juice heads in her past lol . Kool story bro we were all there at 1 time . I remember sweating so bad ,turning pale white and almost fainting lol. I will never forget that

haha nice least im not alone,, nah im her first well wit the gear side of it =\ lol ,,,, she knws how to use vials becouse in mexico u self administer injections of antibiotics and stuff for colds , faster then taking a pill, from what she said, she use to live there for like 8 years ,, giving them to her younger brothers

The first time I was pinned my buddy did it .right glute.winstrol.shit looked like 1% milk.hurt like hell.lol.
The next time he didn't show up at the gym so I figured if I am going to do this got take care if it my self.
Filled the pin and went for it.had to use 20g back then.that was all we had.did the draw and pinned with same.got so lucky I never got infection.would rinse the pin with alcohol and let it dry in my locker.would use them 5 or6 times.man they were so fucking dull.they looked like the size of pencle lead.lol.
God it is so much better now.still pin myself.your girl sounds great brother.

i couldnt even imagine using a dull 20 gauge jesus lol ill stick to the 25 gauges ,,

seems really simple to aquire long as your smart and safe these days, hopefully the simplicity of getting gear doesn't go away anytime soon =\
ive read alot of ppl saying winstrol is soooo painful kinda intimidating ,, test had no PIP and was smooth like silk

Get Shredded!
Yes it is easyer now.we just have to be very discrete in our comments on here.don't say anything specific.follow the rules and we will be around a long time.some guys forget this when they get excited about things.you have found a great place to be.there are some really great and knowledgeable people here.have good night brother.
Ps this was fun.you brought back some great memories.

Lmao at this thread!

And yes I remember my first... No where near as funny as yours. I just spent about 2 hours in my bathroom with my girlfriend banging on the door saying, "You do it yet???"

..."You do it yet???" Lol

Ahhhh good times ;)

I am considering making a video of myself doing my first injection! but I honestly don't think I will be all shaky n shit, BUT you never know lol....if its funny I will post it if not fuck I guess I got balls like everyone else hah!.....funny story though, so does she have experience with gear or is she not telling you something you don't know? lol

shit bro that sounds terrible, story is funny as hell tho. my dad gave me my first injection been too much of a pussy to try it myself lol

the guy that I get my gear through brought an 18 gauge about shit my self, goes through the skin harsh then goes in like butter right in the thigh lol, never did have any pain from my first pin...

That's hilarious. I don't remember being nervous but I remember I set on a forklift all day the next day and it hurt so freaking bad. You won't even think twice after a while!!

Lmao at this thread!

And yes I remember my first... No where near as funny as yours. I just spent about 2 hours in my bathroom with my girlfriend banging on the door saying, "You do it yet???"

..."You do it yet???" Lol

Ahhhh good times ;)

:roflmao:

Back