• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

www.euroking-gear.com

Great company :winkfinger:

Hey guys i never bought any offline to worried about scammers but when i saw euroking prices its half what the guys i buy from are charging so if you guys are saying this is quality stuff they got at that site id be really happy cause that would save me a lot of money

Hey guys i never bought any offline to worried about scammers but when i saw euroking prices its half what the guys i buy from are charging so if you guys are saying this is quality stuff they got at that site id be really happy cause that would save me a lot of money

What i am saying about Euroking is that he never failed me and has a great customer service and great reps. Try it out and you'll see for yourself.:winkfinger:

the only thing that holds me back, is the delivery and having to sign for the package- is there a way around this?

the only thing that holds me back, is the delivery and having to sign for the package- is there a way around this?

sig is required...this cuts down on reverse scamming...there is alot of it otherwise...

IML Gear Cream!
Mine were only scanned and hand to me. Did not sign anything.

Mod Edit: *No discussion of mail or mail couriers*
Ask your mailman what can be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if I have said some thing out of line, or against the rules of the form.

You guys ship to Canada mate?

JohnyB

You guys ship to Canada mate?

JohnyB
I am not an EK rep. But yes, they do.
Canada though, no sponsor will send you a free "re-ship" if your package gets intercepted (same with Australia + the Scandinavian countries).

Thanks RAINier. I've been on the lookout for a solid supplier
that ships to Canada. It's too bad none here are from Canada
then wouldn't have to worry about the border issue :)

JohnyB

Thanks RAINier. I've been on the lookout for a solid supplier
that ships to Canada. It's too bad none here are from Canada
then wouldn't have to worry about the border issue :)

JohnyB
You guys have a great country that makes up for it in a lot of other ways (this is from a guy who's been to more places than Waldo). Let us know in the EK section when TD occurs.

Mod Edit: *No discussion of mail or mail couriers*
Ask your mailman what can be done.

sorry, i overlooked that in the rules i guess. thanx for the edit and the heads up.

havent playced an order yet.
but im rdy to give my money to them.
read alot of positive reviews about them.
also the prices are one of the best i could find so far. :)
will post a good review when i have placed my order

Back