• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Pin Ever!

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on, guys? I've been on the forum for a short time and I'm glad to have found a spot to talk to and get advice from solid, like-minded people about Health & Fitness. Today was the first time I've ever pinned. I used 250mg of Test Cyp and put it into the vastus lateralis of my leg with a 22G pin. I know that might seem kind of big or not a good spot for a beginner, but there were seriously no problems at all. I have been worried about the pain and all that for a while and I can honestly say it was for nothing. I want to shout out OP and thank 5150 for them all being good dudes. I'm trying to get BIG and everything they've done has helped me work harder toward that goal. I also have a question about effects and results of Test Cyp. I know it's a long-acting ester with a half-life of 14 days, but how long after pinning 250mg twice a week will I begin to see results. I was actually thinking about getting a shorter ester like Prop. Anyone else have a suggestion? I want something to hit me quick. If anyone knows of something I can throw in there with my current cycle, let me know. I'm using Aromasin on-cycle and still have to line up my PCT. I'm probably going to go with Nolva. Any suggestions, please feel free to speak. I'm doing a 12-14 week cycle.

Welcome to the darkside bro! ;-) I'm in the middle of my first cycle too. I've been pinning 500mg test/week in my ass with a 1 inch 25g ... it doesn't hurt the day u inject ... its the 24-48 hours AFTER lol ... feels like a deep charlie horse so be prepared. I'm running a similar Test as you and I didn't really start feeling anything in terms of strength till about week 3 ... I was taking Tbol also ... now I'm in week 5 and I'm starting to see my body changing ... my gym buddy and girlfriend noticed before me ... getting bigger and waist is shrinking too but I'm eating clean and running close to 10 miles a week too. U could add some Dbol or Tbol or even Test Prop/Ace in the beginning to get things started quicker but don't expect overnite changes. For example: I'm up only 7 pounds in 5 weeks ... but I'm not really eating to bulk right now either. If ur running aromasin on cycle I would continue with it right into PCT with clomid ... its much better than Nolva from everything that I've read. Have fun on ur cycle bro! I'm lovin it ;-)

Right on! Thanks for the info. I'm starting to feel a little tenderness where I pinned today, but it just feels like a dull DOMS or something. Not too bad. Not looking forward to 48 hours out! LOL. But I'm thinking about doing like you said adding something quicker. Not expecting too much overnight, but definitely trying to see gains. Appreciate your help. I think I've created a monster!

If u want fast size dbol fosho. Good lck bro

Virgin muscle will always have some degree of tightness. 22g is pretty big though ha ha, if you can get a hold of some 25g pins to finish out the cycle I'd try that. It'll take a lot of the anxiety out of it. Also for your first run, just be patient. Enjoy everything about it and learn from it. No need for Test P right now. Some say at 2 weeks you will notice something, but for me it's always around week 3 and definitely on week 4. First comes the mental strength, things such as confidence and maybe some swagger lol. Then you'll slowly notice improvements wether is be by reps or weight during your sets.

You can pin 250mg twice a week for the first 8 weeks, then weeks 9-12 you can bump it up to 750mg a week if you wish. But even at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks is fun as you will soon see. Enjoy it, and like Street said, welcome to the brotherhood my friend...

As for your PCT, check out Heavy's sticky. He's laid out a lot of things that'll be useful for you.

you can kick start it with a Oral like DBol or Anadrol... I've done it with prop before too! It takes about 2 weeks to feel anything unless you frontload it. You wont feel the true affect unitl 6 weeks

My first pin was when I was 20(WAY TO YOUNG BTW) and I was scared shitless...after that it was no biggie. Prop might be alittle more painful for ya man, only way to find out it a test pin!

Thanks for the comments guys. Everybody says it takes a couple weeks, but honestly, today was the best workout I've had in quite a while!!! Maybe it's mental, but I hit back today and I pinned on Tuesday and intensity was better, pumps felt better and hitting shrugs was awesome!!! I'm glad I've taken this new step in my training and can't wait to see better gains!

IML Gear Cream!
I wish I could remember mine, lol. I actually do, test cyp250 and Winny 50mg. Felt like a horse kicked me the next day, I grew like a frickin mushroom, blew up overnight.

I wish I could remember mine, lol. I actually do, test cyp250 and Winny 50mg. Felt like a horse kicked me the next day, I grew like a frickin mushroom, blew up overnight.

HaHa! I might have to throw something in after hearing that!!! This Test has me feeling like my old self again. I was in a slump for a while.

Hey Street, my quad is a little sore today! You were right about the 48 hours. HAHA. I did some hang cleans with my back workout and hit the area with the bar a few times- little sore. lol. But I'm ready to go to a whole new level, man.

EZ is right patience. Everyone says first cycle should be test only just to see what it does for u. Next cycle throw something else in and comparing cycles to see what's different by adding new compound. Having said that throw dbol in first 4 weeks and kick start it if ya like! Lol

Good for you Sleeved! Obviously rotate back and forth on each quad or hit some glutes ... the more u pin the less of a charlie horse effect u get .... I'm just hitting glutes and at week 6 its to the point where I can barely notice it now ... I have to work up the balls to pin my quads tho! Keep at it bro and like everyone says be patient. Maybe throw in a time tested oral ... I started off with some Tbol and definitely noticed an increase in strength. I'm taking a couple weeks off and then gonna try some AY Anavar for my last 6 weeks on cycle. Good times! Have fun bro ;-)

Nice, enjoy reading this, can't wait to start my cycle as well! How is the PIP with the OP gear?

Barely any, jets. Seriously, I don't think I could've went with a better sponsor. I mean, it was a little sore a couple days after, but no like, bad pain at the injection site or anything. It's been pretty good so far.

Good to hear! I just made an order to stock up for years from OP, read lots of good stuff, can't wait to get it! Keep us updated on your cycle, I'll be following!

Jets I've been running Olympus gear for a while now. I have zero pip running testE e5d and trenA and mastP eod. And I only pin quads. I can pin the same quad 2 days apart and no pain at all. Being virgin muscle u may have some but after a while you'll walk around the next day not remembering if u pinned the day before.

Ahhhhh memories.....my first cycle was at 23 and remember it like it was yesterday. I'm 39 btw. Would give anything for that first time feeling and that first gains.....ahhhhhhhhh

Get Shredded!
Currently on TRT (250 test/week + HCG). My test pins, which i'm alternating between glutes and quads, seem to form a knot/lump. My understanding is that that is 'normal' for a day or so, but it should go away after that. Issue is, mine stick around for about a week to a week an a half... Am i missing the meat of the muscle? Pinning too shallow?

How long are your needles? Are you getting it at a 90 degree angle? You want o go straight down into the muscle. I was afraid I might've missed the muscle, but the chances of that are remote if you're doing it in the correct area. If you're going sideways, you could be putting intramuscular test just directly under the skin. This might form a knot. I'm not sure. I'm kind of new also. But if you think about it, if it's not getting into the muscle and is just beneath the skin, it would collect into a knot possibly. If your pin is big enough and you're going straight in, there shouldn't be an issue. But someone more knowledgeable could tell you better.

Currently on TRT (250 test/week + HCG). My test pins, which i'm alternating between glutes and quads, seem to form a knot/lump. My understanding is that that is 'normal' for a day or so, but it should go away after that. Issue is, mine stick around for about a week to a week an a half... Am i missing the meat of the muscle? Pinning too shallow?

That is not good, are you using OP gear? The PIP from what I've read can be caused by so many factors, one being improper pinning technique. What gauge needle are you using and length?

Glutes are hard to self-do (I'm just not that flexible, and I've only been on TRT for 8 weeks, so still learning/figuring out best techniques). Quads are straight 90 degree - i can see WTF i'm doing there.

Needles are "Exelint 3mL 23G x1" needles, so I'm assuming 23 gauge by 1 inch long. The gear is actual pharma gear - got it from the TRT doc... So unless he's cooking it up in his backyard and putting a pharmacy sticker on it... The gear should be legit.

THanks for that Grumpy - I've seen/used a similar guide, so I know the theory - it's achieving the 90 degree penetration in the glute that's the problem. I'm pinning solo, so I don't get that 'birds eye view' shown in the photos.

THanks for that Grumpy - I've seen/used a similar guide, so I know the theory - it's achieving the 90 degree penetration in the glute that's the problem. I'm pinning solo, so I don't get that 'birds eye view' shown in the photos.

I stand is front of a LONG mirror and do it myself ... been like that for years... I aint flexible myself, I cramp alot when I turn sideways... you can buy a mirror at Bed Bath & Beyond for 20 bucks and hang it on a closet door with double sided tape, More easier that way.

Great idea - I'll do that this weekend.

The lump is just annoying though. Monday is test inject day, and I still have a small lump from the glute shot from 2 frikking weeks ago. Guess I'll have to use the other glute. Ahh well, life and learn.

Pin #2 in the books!!! I did my left quad this time. I was thinking about changing my pin schedule, but couldn't resist the temp to pin today. Not only this, but I've heard it's not important to pin on certain days, but only to keep hormone levels consistent. So, with the advice of the forum, I'm good. Pin went down perfect. First time was right quad. Changed it to left this time. I'm still uncertain about the glute. I know where to go and all, but the reaching back and aspirating one-handed worries me. This time, I aspirated-no blood-pushed in and pulled out. No blood at all when I removed. Good to go. And no problems with the gear or PIP. Couldn't ask for smoother first pins. But I do now see why this stuff should not be undertaken by idiots and imbeciles. You're sticking a needle into yourself and putting extras into your body. I could see how it could go wrong if you did'nt do your homework and research EVERYTHING. It boils down to how much concern you have for yourself.

But I do now see why this stuff should not be undertaken by idiots and imbeciles. You're sticking a needle into yourself and putting extras into your body. I could see how it could go wrong if you did'nt do your homework and research EVERYTHING. It boils down to how much concern you have for yourself.

This (with emphasis added).

Congrats man!!

Back