• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need someone for a Superdrol and M-1-T Log

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We’ve seen how well the new Goldline preworkouts have been treating everyone as of lately. We’ve been seeing results after results of happy customers all over the boards. As you all know we have a wide variety of orals, and injectables at www.unclez.ru We thought we’d give two people the opportunity to showcase some potent orals we carry. I’ll be offering someone to run Superdrol, and someone to run M-1-T.

As we plunge threw summer this will be a great opportunity to showcase just how good these products are. To qualify you must have 500+ post, be willing to do a 4-5 week log, and do before and after pictures. Just tell us below why we should pick you for your chance at this opportunity.

Thanks-XO

a062f4a99e11bbdfaa91f3746c640a34.jpg

7526905c67a20a9736a6c9ac41325c70.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve seen how well the new Goldline preworkouts have been treating everyone as of lately. We’ve been seeing results after results of happy customers all over the boards. As you all know we have a wide variety of orals, and injectables at www.unclez.ru We thought we’d give two people the opportunity to showcase some potent orals we carry. I’ll be offering someone to run Superdrol, and someone to run M-1-T.

As we plunge threw summer this will be a great opportunity to showcase just how good these products are. To qualify you must have 500+ post, be willing to do a 4-5 week log, and do before and after pictures. Just tell us below why we should pick you for your chance at this opportunity.

Thanks-XO

Great opportunity guys, don’t hesitate!

I only have a few weeks left of my blast so I have to sit this one out otherwise i would do it.

Someone needs to step up to the plate on this one. Superdrol is awesome. Quick gains if diet and workout are on point.

I just ended a cycle otherwise I would of had jumped on the SD!

Yes thanks everyone! It’s not the easiest opportunity to jump on, but I want to catch the right individuals for the spot. I don’t mind waiting week’s. I’m just putting this info out there for the right person for the job.

Great opportunity here, someones going to gain some pounds.

I’ve ran both of these compounds and they are no joke at all. M1T obv being the stronger of the 2 and not much is needed to see results!

Superdrol is insane, nice opportunity for someone

Can you kickstart test/ deca cycle with m1t? I have m1t I ordered from z. If so. Give me the best way to use it (length doses and anything I should have with it) and I'll run that and review /log it with my own stash.

Get some major Strength and Mass gains!! Looks awesome!

Max

Can you kickstart test/ deca cycle with m1t? I have m1t I ordered from z. If so. Give me the best way to use it (length doses and anything I should have with it) and I'll run that and review /log it with my own stash.

Of course you can. 10mg a day for 4 week’s should do it.

Where's the gd volunteers?!?!?! Come on y'all get in here

Thanks-XO

Max

Where's the gd volunteers?!?!?! Come on y'all get in here

I wouldn’t mind running m1t to kick start my cycle or even pick it up in the middle at about 6 weeks in. I’m starting on Monday and running:
Tren 500/wk
Boldenone 400/wk
Test 200/wk
I think it would be. A great Kickstarter. Of course so would superdrol.

Get Shredded!
I wouldn’t mind running m1t to kick start my cycle or even pick it up in the middle at about 6 weeks in. I’m starting on Monday and running:
Tren 500/wk
Boldenone 400/wk
Test 200/wk
I think it would be. A great Kickstarter. Of course so would superdrol.

Get it a Push! Join in

Max

Thanks-XO

back from the prohormone days. Superdrol is one of my favorites msten was another .... Let's go people jump on this opportunity... Superdrol is very versatile and will help you reach your goals.
I ran superdrol with many a cycle. Lean bulk recomp... Was amazing

Last edited:
I am doing test p and mast p.

If anything compliments for strength gains while I run these compounds lmk.

Try them out.

Hitting 315 on bench for 10 reps. If my strength goes up.... I will know it.

Back