• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got blood tests done and im pretty sure i have been using fake gear (forum source)

jamesdean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got pharmacy grade ampules from source on the forums about 12 weeks ago I did a baseline blood test, one in week 7 and another week 10. From the start I never really felt it althogh I gained a bit of weight from the start. No testicular shrinkage or water retention or anything strength gains minimal i think its because I was training and eating a lot. Dose was 500mg per week split into 2 injections 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday, Monday right glute Thursday left glute.

My total test levels after 10 weeks

Testosterone 25.6 nmol/L (8.0 - 29.0) ==738.36 ng/dL.

I also got full blood work done around week 8 which showed nothing abnormal aside from high ALT 72 U/L

I am very confused as I was sure the source was legit so im not sure weather I should do PCT or not? (is it harmful if I do pct when I have had normal levels the whole time?)

or if I should get free test blood work done??

(Im not here to put anyone on blast or complain just confused on what I should do next I will be emailing them soon to sort this out)

Last edited:
There is a protocol to be followed to see if test is dosed correctly. You could get your LH and FSH tested to see if you are shutdown, which would also give you the answer on your question to PCT or not.

How long after you last inject did you have blood drawn? Where you using anything else? Can you post the complete labs? Like nby said checking LH and FSH would show if you are shutdown. It would be helpful to know what your estradiol levels are as well.

Guys, its clear the gear was bad. Half lives compound throughout the cycle so even if he took it 4-5 days after, his test would show above 1500 being that he was on 500mg per week. As for PCT, in regards to LH levels mentioned above, that is what I would gauge it off of. You got bunk gear, post labs in the source checking section so people are aware and speak with whom you bought it from.

This is the second time in a week I have seen a pharmaceutical brand that is most likely fake.

If your information is correct, please let others here know who it is so they do not get screwed.

This is the second time in a week I have seen a pharmaceutical brand that is most likely fake.

If your information is correct, please let others here know who it is so they do not get screwed.

Agreed

I agree with oufinny... at week 7 and 10 with a dose of 500mg he should be well above 1500.

The OP's gear is almost for sure bunk or way underdosed. It would be of benefit to know more details...... he mentioned week 7, but didn't say what the test level was then. What if his e2 is way out of whack? ALT at 72 indicates 17aa use.

Sorry, but I am always leary of 1 or 2 post newbies who come on here saying their gear is bunk. That doesn't mean they aren't legit of course, but it is a little suspect, and just recently one sponsor (I forgot who), and Agent Yes both had reverse scam attempts.... Both of these 'customers' only had a couple of posts.... Also, before we start demanding who the sponsor is, we need to give them a chance to resolve the issue (forum rules, not mine).

I've followed protocol and did blood work on 500mg of Test E and my levels came back over 1500..What would be better is to post up a pic of said lab work...

The OP's gear is almost for sure bunk or way underdosed. It would be of benefit to know more details...... he mentioned week 7, but didn't say what the test level was then. What if his e2 is way out of whack? ALT at 72 indicates 17aa use.

Sorry, but I am always leary of 1 or 2 post newbies who come on here saying their gear is bunk. That doesn't mean they aren't legit of course, but it is a little suspect, and just recently one sponsor (I forgot who), and Agent Yes both had reverse scam attempts.... Both of these 'customers' only had a couple of posts.... Also, before we start demanding who the sponsor is, we need to give them a chance to resolve the issue (forum rules, not mine).

Ah come on JD, give in to the mob mentality. We want to convict and hang the MF'r selling bunk gear without further information :paddle:

Just kidding.

You are the voice of reason so I agree, lets wait and see.

IML Gear Cream!
First and foremost, I personally think its BULL SHIT to call ANY SOURCE out without giving them the opportunity to fix the problem. Its great that you have BW results and can prove that there gear is NO GOOD.

Personally, you should contact a rep from the source that you purchase your gear from and try to have them resolve the issue in a civil manner. Shit happens and NOT everybody is perfect.

Did you run this by the source via PM first? If it is low does or bunk they may have gotten a bad batch and are unaware also. Just thinking you may want to give them a heads up privately first. If they're reputable they'll want to know these things so they can fix the problem on their end and make things right for you.

The OP's gear is almost for sure bunk or way underdosed...
CLARIFICATION! I received a PM and they thought OP meant Olympus Pharmaceutical...... Sorry for the confusion. OP meant original poster.

Thanks for making me aware of that Apostolic77. Olympus Pharmaceutical is good gear.

CLARIFICATION! I received a PM and they thought OP meant Olympus Pharmaceutical...... Sorry for the confusion. OP meant original poster.

Thanks for making me aware of that Apostolic77. Olympus Pharmaceutical is good gear.

Thank you for the clarification JD.

I've always used "OP" as "original post" on other boards but had to change that practice here because of Olympus.

Yeah I wouldn't jump the gun here. How can he PM a rep with 2 posts. He just joined like today. It's not like a guy with over 100 posts and been active on here. If this guy don't post up labs I would t worry about it. Sorry but with no rep to go by u have to prove yourself.

Thanks jersey for clearing it up. I love this forum. The guys here can talk about things in a civil manner and give people chances to clear things up. As for the original post I agree that the source should be given a chance to at least clear things up. Especially if they have a strong reputation on here. People do make mistakes. I say contact a rep with the bloodwork results.

How long after you last inject did you have blood drawn? Where you using anything else? Can you post the complete labs? Like nby said checking LH and FSH would show if you are shutdown. It would be helpful to know what your estradiol levels are as well.

I dont think it matters i was running two injections a week it should be higher regardless but if you must know it was a day after my second pin...i have electronic copies of the lab tests that require passwords which i can forward to anyone that wants to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, its clear the gear was bad. Half lives compound throughout the cycle so even if he took it 4-5 days after, his test would show above 1500 being that he was on 500mg per week. As for PCT, in regards to LH levels mentioned above, that is what I would gauge it off of. You got bunk gear, post labs in the source checking section so people are aware and speak with whom you bought it from.

I am in contact with the source as we speak sorting the matter out so i wont put any names up until I have sorted it out.

as I have stated before i am in contact with the source..I wll also be holding on to the last remaining ampules for photo proof on batch numbers etc.

I am not trying to scam anyone or put anyones name out there just asking for more information as I said I am already in contact with them..Im not after more gear or refund I just want to know whats going on because I am confused. Also had e2 tested it was 92nmol/l i believe but I will have to double check as i said I have all tests.

Get Shredded!
^^^ Glad you are doing it the right way. Get the post count up and stick around (Tired of hearing the post count is low he must be lying bullshit. If the guy has fucking labs I'm sure he is not lying.)

Hope the source helps you out if not then drop the name.

I've followed protocol and did blood work on 500mg of Test E and my levels came back over 1500..What would be better is to post up a pic of said lab work...

Lab work where im from is different we get encrypted lab results sent to email so i could screenshot them or send them to you guys through email with password to open.

First and foremost, I personally think its BULL SHIT to call ANY SOURCE out without giving them the opportunity to fix the problem. Its great that you have BW results and can prove that there gear is NO GOOD.

Personally, you should contact a rep from the source that you purchase your gear from and try to have them resolve the issue in a civil manner. Shit happens and NOT everybody is perfect.

I did not call any specific source I just said it was a source on forums, like i said before i am in contact with them now.

Yeah I wouldn't jump the gun here. How can he PM a rep with 2 posts. He just joined like today. It's not like a guy with over 100 posts and been active on here. If this guy don't post up labs I would t worry about it. Sorry but with no rep to go by u have to prove yourself.

Ive been lurking for information and a good source for a while..I only recently made account to get some questions answered..so by your logic only guys with high reps get help.

You are at least following proper protocol by PMing the sponsor first.... be respectful and patient. That is always the best way to deal with something like this. If we can see your labs it would ease alot of our suspicions. Wait to hear back from the reps, if your not satisfied let us know if you need any advice. Patience and being professional should clear up any probs though.

I will post lab results soon just going to get LH and FSH test today..thanks for all the help

Ive been lurking for information and a good source for a while..I only recently made account to get some questions answered..so by your logic only guys with high reps get help.

Ignore that shit you did right. No names before things are sorted works for most of us. It's just about integrity of the sources but always give them a chance to do right.

The 'original posters' gear is almost for sure bunk or way underdosed. It would be of benefit to know more details...... he mentioned week 7, but didn't say what the test level was then. What if his e2 is way out of whack? ALT at 72 indicates 17aa use.

Now where in this statement did I say 1 or 2 posters can't be trusted and I would only give help to someone with many posts? I suggested IMMEDIATELY jamesdean contact the source WHICH HE ALREADY DID, and from my first sentence it sure looks like I said I believe the gear is bad.

I dont think it matters i was running two injections a week it should be higher regardless but if you must know it was a day after my second pin...i have electronic copies of the lab tests that require passwords which i can forward to anyone that wants to know.

I am in contact with the source as we speak sorting the matter out so i wont put any names up until I have sorted it out.
It does matter if you waited 2 weeks after your last inject... two days YES I would expect levels around 2,000 ng/dl

I am not trying to scam anyone or put anyones name out there just asking for more information as I said I am already in contact with them..Im not after more gear or refund I just want to know whats going on because I am confused. Also had e2 tested it was 92nmol/l i believe but I will have to double check as i said I have all tests.
Again, I believe you.... sorry you felt like I was attacking you. Reverse scams have become more and more common here, was just bringing up that possibility. You are new, so of course you wouldn't know that. Question you didn't answer. Were you using anything else? If your ALT is 72, and e2 is 92 you more then likely have some hormones going on.

^^^ Glad you are doing it the right way. Get the post count up and stick around (Tired of hearing the post count is low he must be lying bullshit. If the guy has fucking labs I'm sure he is not lying.)

Hope the source helps you out if not then drop the name.
See my first response above. jamesdean is going about it correctly, his only error was to post this before the source had a chance to fix it.

Last edited:
We need to cool this convo down guys.... the original poster is going through the proper channels and handling it properly by not calling out any sponsor before he hears back from a rep. Lets not let this turn into trivial argument. This board is not like alot of other boards where it degrades into name calling or bullying. Lets see how this pans out after he speaks to a rep and then we can make our points. Lets get all the facts first guys.... we are above the petty stuff. We all have the same intentions, to help out good sponsors and make sure we as consumers are not being taken advantage of. Lets wait for this to pan out plz.

Back