• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got a question???? Can anyone help?

Get bloodwork done. Verify that you are NOT shutdown. Contact a Rep ad give them an opportunity to fix the problem.

If they don't fix the problem contact a ASF board Rep and notify him.

I received some fake gear from a source on here. What do I need to do next?

Not strongest first post bro, however, I'm going to applaud you for one thing, that you did not say the name of the sponsor and immediately start bashing a sponsor, even though the rest of us would like to hear who it was from. But here's my question to you and if you can't answer this, then you had no right to even start this thread.... How do you know it's fake? Does it feel under-dosed, does some serial numbers not match, is the packaging removed, did the box come in a different shipment from the gear???? TheOldJJdigs is right on this one, contact a rep and see if they can fix it. But thanks for asking in the open before bashing....

Last edited:
Get bloodwork done. Verify that you are NOT shutdown. Contact a Rep ad give them an opportunity to fix the problem.

If they don't fix the problem contact a ASF board Rep and notify him.

THIS, but make sure you have blood work to back it up. Too many scammers out there so there should be some evidence to prove the source wrong. Like Roids said, smart move by not sourcing or bashing

I'd repeat what Roids said.

How do you KNOW it's fake?

Ok guys I got some fake V. I tried several of them and nothing. If you have taken any before and chewed them up you know they are very bitter. These had a sweet taste to them and I compared them to some legit that I have. They look just like the real one but are smaller and have defects in a few of the name brand marks where it wasnt pressed good. They are very passable if you are not familiar to taken them before.

Do I pm a rep for this board or a rep for the source I got it from? If so how do I find the reps? I thought about sending them an email and telling them they sent me some bunk stuff but maybe they didnt know. Then again I think if they are gonna supply us with it they should not be allowed to be a trusted source for the board. I dont wanna bash anyone but I dont want my bros here to get screwed if they order from them either.

Pm a rep from the source. And keep us posted but don't drop any names til you have spoke with them and exhausted ALL options. Bashing here is very serious. Start a dialogue with the sponsor reps and be respectful and patient. If you need any further advice post up here.

And I just noticed you don't have 10 posts yet. Make ten posts then you can PM the rep.

I got 10 posts and sent the source a pm. I havnt heard back from them yet? Should I ask a mod for help?

Bump

How long should one wait before you call them out?????????? I mean I have sent three messages and still no reply back. Id hate for anybody to purchase and get ripped off like I did. Im a lil pissed right now.

Some sources have more than one rep. Sorry if this has been gone over n I missed it

Back