• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

im ready for my second cycle.

bigdaddy69970

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is this a good cycle

300 mg test cyp once a week . Monday I pin along with a 1 mg anastrozole (arimidex) Tuesday 1- 20mg tamoxifen (nolvadex) Wednesday anastrizole, Thursday 1/2 tamox, Friday anastrozole, sat 1/2 tam. followed by clomid and hcg. had great gains and now am down 15 lbs. I still look good just not as big and my joints hurt. I was thinking about cutting out the tamoxifen . any suggestions? also in search of a legit source.

Last edited:
That seems like an awful lot of ancillaries for such a low dose test run. The joint pain might be associated with all that.

Legit source? Plenty here bro. At the risk of sounding partial I'd suggest Olympus. However there are plenty of other very good legit sources here. I'd say your biggest problem is picking one. You won't be disappointed. We all have great products, professional reps and personalized service. Now that you have your post count over 10 you can use the PM system here. PM some reps and get some direct answers privately.

300 mg test cyp once a week . Monday I pin along with a 1 mg anastrozole (arimidex) Tuesday 1- 20mg tamoxifen (nolvadex) Wednesday anastrizole, Thursday 1/2 tamox, Friday anastrozole, sat 1/2 tam. followed by clomid and hcg. had great gains and now am down 15 lbs. I still look good just not as big and my joints hurt. I was thinking about cutting out the tamoxifen . any suggestions? also in search of a legit source.

No offense this cycle doesn't make much sense. A simple Test E cycle or Agent Yes TIPP cycle would be ideal for you but you need to learn to use your AI properly and nolva is not for on cycle unless you have gyno issues. I would look at 600mg-750mg of test, your AI and roll that for 12 weeks then start PCT on week 15.

if this is the second cycle, what did you do on your first cycle???

Listen to Oufinny... Sorry to say, but the cycle is all jacked up... You need to stop what your doing.
to clear things up for starters. that was my first cycle. im ready to do my second cycle. i ran that shit cycle for 20 some weeks. that's what i got from a guy from florida not mentioning any names. supposed to be legal and all so i went that route. not knowing any better. the guy sent me to a "Dr" who was actually a liposuction DR. I paid the 500 bucks for the initial visit. and 1400 for the cycle and pct. so now im on here trying to figure out what im going to do to on my next cycle. all i want is the sex drive back and those badass gains. i want to be able to hit the gym for 2 hours a day and not feel like im going to die the next day. thanks for your help.

if this is the second cycle, what did you do on your first cycle???

Listen to Oufinny... Sorry to say, but the cycle is all jacked up... You need to stop what your doing.

I support this and Outfinny. I really don't know what you are doing but it's not good. Get your labs done ASAP and that will tell you more.

to clear things up for starters. that was my first cycle. im ready to do my second cycle. i ran that shit cycle for 20 some weeks. that's what i got from a guy from florida not mentioning any names. supposed to be legal and all so i went that route. not knowing any better. the guy sent me to a "Dr" who was actually a liposuction DR. I paid the 500 bucks for the initial visit. and 1400 for the cycle and pct. so now im on here trying to figure out what im going to do to on my next cycle. all i want is the sex drive back and those badass gains. i want to be able to hit the gym for 2 hours a day and not feel like im going to die the next day. thanks for your help.

I didn't see you post this before I replied. I believe the confusion here is you started the thread asking if what you proposed was a good cycle, then mid-way through the paragraph you posted about how well you did but then lost 15lbs ;)

I know I was a little confused :)

To answer some of your questions:

No it was a terrible cycle. You were taking way to many AI's and the dosages were way to high.

Your test should have been higher as well.

Nolva should be use for PCT purposes and not during your cycle. The only two ways one should run Nolva during cycle is :

Mid-cycle for 7 days when combined with HCG.

If Gyno occurs.

On another level. I hate to say this to you but you got ripped off. You paid a large amount of money and you were given practically nothing in return. There are great sources on this board that would never have taken advantage of you the way this dr did.

My suggestion is get labs done immediately. That should tell you where your Baselines are at and knowing that info will help you decide when you can run another cycle. Until you know those things all I would do is talk about AAS and I wouldn't run anything.

Stick around the site and look around. Some quality sources here brother. PM a rep and they will square you away!

Good luck

JJ

I just reread your post. When you were talking about your AI and Nolva was that your PCT??

IML Gear Cream!
I just reread your post. When you were talking about your AI and Nolva was that your PCT??
I ran the anastrozole and the tamoxifen the whole 20 weeks. another thing when I came off cycle after pct my mind hasn't been working properly. im kind of spaced out. not as bad right now but a few weeks ago I was pretty messed up. could this be from my cycle? also I went for drinks one night , the next day I felt like I was going to die. im guessing my liver was not liking the drinks..

Hey I am glad to have found this site and appreciate all the input. so here are some questions 1. where do I go to get the BW? what do I ask for? 2. once I get BW how do I know what is good and bad? how will I know how to fix it. I live in a small town . I took the bottles of stuff I received from the quack Dr. and he got scared saying this shit was bad and he wanted no part of it. that's what got me searching online. I only paid that top cash to have a scrip so I didn't have to worry about breaking the law. thanks for your info again

Hey I am glad to have found this site and appreciate all the input. so here are some questions 1. where do I go to get the BW? what do I ask for? 2. once I get BW how do I know what is good and bad? how will I know how to fix it. I live in a small town . I took the bottles of stuff I received from the quack Dr. and he got scared saying this shit was bad and he wanted no part of it. that's what got me searching online. I only paid that top cash to have a scrip so I didn't have to worry about breaking the law. thanks for your info again

Here's a thread explaining how to get blood work done on your own:
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1073-Cheap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance

Check out the whole section below in regards to lab tests. Be sure to read all the stickys. There's some really good info there.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/38-Lab-Testing

here's a thread explaining how to get blood work done on your own:
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1073-cheap-bloodwork-how-to-get-it-without-insurance

check out the whole section below in regards to lab tests. Be sure to read all the stickys. There's some really good info there.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/38-lab-testing
thanks for the info! One more thing to add to the story. I finished pct a few weeks ago and was feeling like i needed to get back on for many different reasons. I have a 10ml bottle of test cyp 300mg so i decided to take 1 ml thinking it would last me 10 weeks. Then i found out i should be doing 1ml twice a week . Anyway i have done the 2 shots this week . Now you say i should do blood work. So my levels are not normal due to the 2 injections this week. Im kinda lost on what to do. I thought is to go ahead and do another cycle and after my next pct do the blood work. What do you think?

There are plenty of legit sources on the board and in the sponsors section.

You paid a TON of money... way more than you should have.

Do 500-600mg/wk next time.

thanks for the info! One more thing to add to the story. I finished pct a few weeks ago and was feeling like i needed to get back on for many different reasons. I have a 10ml bottle of test cyp 300mg so i decided to take 1 ml thinking it would last me 10 weeks. Then i found out i should be doing 1ml twice a week . Anyway i have done the 2 shots this week . Now you say i should do blood work. So my levels are not normal due to the 2 injections this week. Im kinda lost on what to do. I thought is to go ahead and do another cycle and after my next pct do the blood work. What do you think?

Usually members will get BW at the begin, mid cycle and end of cycle after PCT. To make sure everything is stable. I truly believe even after your 2 injection you should still get BW done. Just to make sure where ALL your levels are as of now.

After your BW to will know if you want to continue or stop what your doing...

To get a baseline natural reading you'll need to be clean for a number of weeks. BUT that does not mean you shouldn't get blood work done now. You absolutely should. You should get bloods done on a regular basis whether your on cycle or between cycles. It;s the only way to know where you stand at any given time. So yes, get your bw done and check your levels.

I finished pct a few weeks ago and was feeling like i needed to get back on for many different reasons. I have a 10ml bottle of test cyp 300mg so i decided to take 1 ml thinking it would last me 10 weeks. Then i found out i should be doing 1ml twice a week . Anyway i have done the 2 shots this week

Do you have PCT lined up? You got time still but I'd go ahead and order another bottle of test and pct now. You'll just be doing more damage if you run another half assed cycle.

Do you have PCT lined up? You got time still but I'd go ahead and order another bottle of test and pct now. You'll just be doing more damage if you run another half assed cycle.

I just went and ordered some more test. as for pct I was thinking clomid and hcg? can I get some suggestions?

Get Shredded!
damn this dr I went to needs to get his ass kicked! everything im reading says this guy has no clue how to prescribe test cycles. so when in the cycle should I use hcg? how much should I have on hand for a 20 week cycle? using 300mg test cyp twice a week. and .25 mg anastrozole . that's what I have planned so far.

Back