• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on switching from a classic sust250 blend to 300mg cyp/prop/enan blend???

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Following a lot of great advice from here, I decided to ramp up my Sust250 dosage from 500mg's a week to 750mg, out of suspicion it was bit under dosed, my body was ready for a higher dose and some doubts about the source I had... I am one injection into my 9th week (2x a week), I realized in order to ramp up the dose I would need another 10ml vial etc... A rock solid source as far as legitimacy and potency that wasn't available to me when I originally set all this up (long story short, traveling with no mailable address and was unwilling to fly with stuff) came through but in a different manner. They gave me a 300mg blend of 100mg's cyp 100mg's prop and 100mg's enan and said give it a run, you will be happy and we can settle up in a few weeks and if you are not we will make it right....I thought this was pretty strong endorsement!
However the blend is certainly different than the 30mg prop 60mg phenyl 60mg isoc 100mg decan I have been running for the previous 17 injections... Is it asking for problems switching it up? I still have about 5-6 doses left of the Sust250, Should I rotate injections of say 250mg sust250 Monday and Friday with a 300mg of the other on Wed? Or 300mg of the blend Mon and Fri with 1 sust250 on say Wed?
Or am I way over thinking and test is test just use up the sust and make the switch for the last 2-2.5 weeks?

I have been running AY's arimidex at .25md EOD, 250iu's HCG 2x a week etc... sides have been in check, solid PCT is in place for when it is all done etc... Just want to finish the last 4 weeks or so safely and solid...
Thanks

The problem with that is the prop, its going to give you a boost (and some PIP) but will fall off after 2 days so it won't be as time released as a classic sust blend. No reason it won't work, I would do it every 2 or 3 days at 250 per injection, should treat you right.

Thanks, so if it's dosed at 300mg/1ml somewhere around .82-.83ml should be as close to 250 as possible?

Back