• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low T for 22?

Traper

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came of cycle about 4 months ago my test total is 575 Ng/dl with free test is 17 ng/dl. My doc says this isn't low?but my sex drive and energy levels are suffering. Is that low for 4 months out? Any suggestions on how to bring them up to optimal?

Your levels are fine.

If you want to boost them naturally, take vitamin D (it's a direct precursor to testosterone) and get more healthy fats/cholesterol in your diet (eggs, avocados, nuts). Stress is also a huge T-killer.

575ng/dl is perfectly normal. Did the doc test your estradiol levels?

Add alcohol to the list of testosterone killers.

Great advice above bro. To kind of add on what RAINer was saying, Stress will absolutely destroy your sex life/drive. I was 24 and had just met a woman,who is now my fiancee, and I was so attracted to her. I was going through school and suffering from a job loss. I was so stressed out, which I didn't realize at the time, that I couldn't even get it up. It was absolutely embarrassing as I was head over heals for her and could not perform at all. 525 is a great number bro, take a step back, look at your life and any situations you might have come across recently and see if stress could be the first factor, that or sleep. And then like JD said, did you get your E2 checked, that could be a major factor also.

Thanks everyone for the great advice. I have been pretty stressed lately with a new promotion so that could be it, I've been eating a healthy diet with a lot of zinc follic acid and vitamin D. I know they aren't lthat low just trying to get em up a little more this chart I referenced Is what had me a little worried

Age Tot. Test.
25 700
35 650
45 600
55 550
65 500
75 450
85 400

I never ran a proper pct after my cycle just ran some arimidex I had on hand. You guys thinks its too late to run a little clomid to get bump my levels up a little?

googled testosterone by age chart lol. You guys convinced me I was over reacting tho do I stopped stressing over ithinking it was low and work and I'm feeling great;) thanks for the advice

Back