• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and need help

Jkivici

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a serious problem and was wondering if you guys could help.. When I was younger I took steroids and took cycles as I went through high school with no pct ... My last cycle was a pro hormone about 2 months ago an I did pct on that ... My problem is I think my body is really screwed up because its hard for me to gain weight and I still look like a have a younger body then most people my age .. Any advice would be appreciated

Taking aas at that age can screw you up. How old are you now? What do you mean your body looks younger than most. What does your diet and training look like? Your stats?

I'm 21 .. I'm 5'6 135 lbs ..
I train hard 5 times a week
I hav about 2000 cals a day
No matter what I do I can't gain weight .. I think my endocrine system is shot

Welcome to the community. Only bloodwork will tell for sure whats going on. Get some labs and post them up in the appropriate forum so we can offer some educated assistance. Until then we're just guessing.

I'm 21 .. I'm 5'6 135 lbs ..
I train hard 5 times a week
I hav about 2000 cals a day
No matter what I do I can't gain weight .. I think my endocrine system is shot

Ok so there's part of your problem. 2000 calories a week is a problem. If you want to gain weight you have to eat. Plain and simple. No pro hormone or AAS is going to fix a jacked up diet.

I'd concentrate on upping your Cal's by 500 every other week until you get to 4,000. Try 4,000 Cal's a week with a solid workout plan and see where that takes you. If you feel it isn't enough add more Calories. If you feel it's too much lower it by 500.

As far as taking AAS at a young age I can personally attest to it. I was 17 when I jumped on a 1 gram a week of test E with no PCT to follow. I was a mess dude. But I'm happy to report that over the years you learn lessons the hard way but you move on and get smarter. I've been running AAS off an on for 16 years. I'm 33 now and I'm 240lbs. Running AAS def. affected me but I never let it stop me. I ate, hit the gym and drove on.

If your worried about your levels I would make a dr. Appt and get blood work done.

Welcome to the board brother. Don't get down... Buckle in, work your ass off and move those weights! It will come.

JJ

I don't have med insurance to see a doctor .. So all I have is people's hypothesis to help me .. And Im taking 2000 cals a day.... My questions is can I still continue to workout and see gains just like anybody else? Even though I screwed my body .. What are symptoms if someone with low t? .. Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated .. Is there a system I can give reps or something?

First - welcome to ASF bro. Great place for help.

Next... Chances are REALLY good you didn't screw up your body bro relax. Did starting young have an effect? Yes but you're not screwed for life by any stretch of the imagination so don't stress out. You're still very young so you have PLENTY of time to make changes and grow in a healthy way. Don't sweat it. I started this stuff before you were born and I'm still here happy and healthy all these years later. Just start getting yourself on the right track now.

Like they said above, blood work will give you the exact state of your body. Once you are armed with that info then you can plan what's next. Don't have insurance? NO problem, Check out this thread and see how you can get the blood work on your own... cheap to.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1073-Cheap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance

JJ is also right, 2000 calories a day isn't going to get you growing. That's more of a maintenance amount of food. BUT of course the amount isn't the only part. You have to eat the right stuff... at the right time etc.

Lastly, you look young because you are young. Trust this old ass guy, there isn't a big difference in looks from 17 to 21. We spend half our life trying to look older and the rest trying to look younger. Don't sweat the small stuff bro.

I don't have med insurance to see a doctor .. So all I have is people's hypothesis to help me .. And Im taking 2000 cals a day.... My questions is can I still continue to workout and see gains just like anybody else? Even though I screwed my body .. What are symptoms if someone with low t? .. Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated .. Is there a system I can give reps or something?

Once you get your blood tested you'll know if you have LowT or not. BUT if you're close to your last cycle you won't have a true natural reading. You'll need to give yourself some time to get a true reading of your natural levels.

Rep system? Yep, just click the little star in the lower left corner of each post to give that member some rep points.

Hey brother welcome to asf.you have come to the right place to get answers to your questions.listen to these guys they are very knowledgeable and have given you great advice.don't get to stressed out bro.it will all be fine.when I started using in my twenties I didn't even know what pct was.good luck brother.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like you got a good start here brother, up your cals, bloodwork and train. You can do it! Good luck bro and welcome!

Back