• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My biggest inspiration to BB!

You are going to hate me with what I'm about to say lmao. I can't stand Arnold, sorry. :kiss: He started juicing at 16... never even really had the chance to grow natty. We all love gear but I'm sure we didn't start at such a young age. If I started juicing at 16 I'm sure I could have been a lot bigger then I am. Does genetics play a part in this? Sure, but when you are eating dbol, test, deca at a young age it helps a lot more then the average person.

Lol no worries. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. :winkfinger: But i still give him huge credit. an doesnt change my mind lol

Lol no worries. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. :winkfinger: But i still give him huge credit. an doesnt change my mind lol

Don't get me wrong, he is a fucking beast. He def put in hard work and dedication but can you imagine how much bigger you would be if you started at 16.

Ya i would be a animal lol. But hes motivated me to were i am now. I always watched his movies as a kid and wanted to be huge. But i knew noylt to juice till 23 at least

- - - Updated - - -

Not* damn phone

Back