• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JP gear who’s on it

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for current opinions . I amrunning JP
test cyp 500mg
Deca 500mg

Who else is running this gear now ? I’ve seen a bunch of positive feed back about JP so I just pinned it lol . I have been looking for a decent source that’s dosed right. So far the Jp gear is the smoothest I have ever used and I have 10+ years pinning .

Looking for current opinions . I amrunning JP
test cyp 500mg
Deca 500mg

Who else is running this gear now ? I’ve seen a bunch of positive feed back about JP so I just pinned it lol . I have been looking for a decent source that’s dosed right. So far the Jp gear is the smoothest I have ever used and I have 10+ years pinning .
There are several good sponsors on here. I am curious to see how it treats you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just finished 12 weeks of JPs Mast, Primo and var. Ended up as an excellent recomp cycle. Going to try his NPP next.

Just finished 12 weeks of JPs Mast, Primo and var. Ended up as an excellent recomp cycle. Going to try his NPP next.

Nice bro glad to hear it . I’m adding Jp primo 200 this week. Test deca primo is probably my ffavorite stack to date .

Nice bro glad to hear it . I’m adding Jp primo 200 this week. Test deca primo is probably my ffavorite stack to date .

That’s the stack I want to run next, no previous experience with Deca but Primo is a favorite, what doses are you using?

That’s the stack I want to run next, no previous experience with Deca but Primo is a favorite, what doses are you using?

Hey currently I’m running
500mg test cyp
500mg deca
400 primo
50mg dbol
I sent samples off to jano for testing as well. When I get the results back I’ll be posting them.

Hey currently I’m running
500mg test cyp
500mg deca
400 primo
50mg dbol
I sent samples off to jano for testing as well. When I get the results back I’ll be posting them.
Which compound(s) did you send?

Anybody else get PIP from the test E?

I think my body just hates oils in general. RX cyp did the same thing.

Hopefully my muscles get used to it I couldn’t imagine having to deal with the pip for the rest of my life.

Anybody else get PIP from the test E?

I think my body just hates oils in general. RX cyp did the same thing.

Hopefully my muscles get used to it I couldn’t imagine having to deal with the pip for the rest of my life.

I have actually the exactly opposite. This Jp gear is smooth af and I get literally no pip at all. I’ve never used gear that was this smooth so I’m hoping it lives up to the hype .

I have actually the exactly opposite. This Jp gear is smooth af and I get literally no pip at all. I’ve never used gear that was this smooth so I’m hoping it lives up to the hype .

That must be nice bro. Does everyone get pip when the first start pinning? I heard virgin muscles are the number one suspect?

That must be nice bro. Does everyone get pip when the first start pinning? I heard virgin muscles are the number one suspect?

I’m not really sure. A lot of stuff can cause it . I have had certain gear hurt like hell and others not so much .

I have 50+ guys running Jpals products

I dont understand the question. There are a million reviews.

The products are all well spoken for, I guess I dont understand this question at all.

The products are all well spoken for, I guess I dont understand this question at all.

I’m pretty sure he’s just reiterating the fact of the matter… just kinda like “this some solid shit, who else is on board” kinda thing….

I just want to hear other people’s experience on the gear . I’ve been at this for 10+ years and pinned all kinds of gear from different labs. I appreciate all feed back!

Back