• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Needle and Syringe question

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was wondering if B-D and Terumo are interchangeable? So if I have B-D syringes, can I use Terumo Needles on the B-D's (I was thinking yes because of the universal needle sizing systems)? Also, I know this has been asked before, but what is the preference between the two brands for smoothness? Thanks for the help guys,

- Slider

Yes they are interchangeable. B-D cost more, and many people prefer those, but for me I swear Terumo's are sharper. But the difference is minimal.

The technology is the same. If you ever were to look in a pharmacology book or something you would see all of these terms laid out.

I have always used Exel syringes...are the brands mentioned here a better product? I mean, I have never had problems with injection but I'm curious.

Me personally, I don't mind any syringe, I'll use any brand. Some may be sharper or whatever but as long as they sealed and clean I don't mind :) Although I learned a long time ago to not inject multiple CC's unless it is a luer lock syringe. I've had too many times where the pin blows off and I shoot 3cc's of oil all over myself.

The technology is the same. If you ever were to look in a pharmacology book or something you would see all of these terms laid out.

Me personally, I don't mind any syringe, I'll use any brand. Some may be sharper or whatever but as long as they sealed and clean I don't mind :) Although I learned a long time ago to not inject multiple CC's unless it is a luer lock syringe. I've had too many times where the pin blows off and I shoot 3cc's of oil all over myself.

Hell NO! I have excel pins and they are terrible!!!! I feel like I'm pinning with a 20g and its 25g lol.

Lately I don't even use a separate drawing pin. it hurts worse but I really dont care anymore :)

Back