• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GPZ Med Lab

biggd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was testing new vendors for syringes and decided to give GPZ a shot since I saw so many people recommend them. The package of syringes and needles came loose in a bag all together which was kinda weird and not what I expected. Usually I get the original box unopened for each needle size and syringes so it worried me at first.

Shipping wasn’t too bad and probably a few days faster than some others I have used. The bag of loose items did come in a big enough brown box. So at least they didn’t just ship a bag.

Anyone know why GPZ ships all your items loose and mixed together instead of giving you the original boxes sealed like you would get from most medical lab equipment sellers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood that either but it doesn’t bother me as the pins are still sealed sterile.

Never understood that either but it doesn’t bother me as the pins are still sealed sterile.

Yeah that’s how I felt but for a second I thought to myself maybe they are repackaged used ones

I just got a shipment from them the same way. My guess is that they buy these things in bulk so they get pallets of say 10,000 of huge boxes not meant for smaller orders of boxes of 50. I would imagine a doctors office or pharmacy orders direct from the manufacturer of say a case of 4 boxes of 1,000 that are individually packed in smaller boxes of 100 so they can fit in exam rooms or pharmacy shelves. That's just a guess though. As long as they are still sealed sterile individually for me that is all I care about.

I actually bought one of those slide out shelves that go under the sink and put the little screw container boxes for a work bench you get at lowes or home depot on the shelves to separate everything. That way I slide out the shelf and pull what I need from inventory.

I just checked for amusement. If you order from BD direct they come in boxes of 200 and above so unless your ordering in multiples of 200 your probably not getting the original box ha ha. Makes sense if you order 50 that they just pull them from the box.

Attachments

• BD.JPG
    BD.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 64
I just checked for amusement. If you order from BD direct they come in boxes of 200 and above so unless your ordering in multiples of 200 your probably not getting the original box ha ha. Makes sense if you order 50 that they just pull them from the box.

Thanks and that makes sense.

GPZ has always been my go to but they have been out of stock of 25g 1” for awhile now

Never minded things mixed together as long as its what I ordered and comes quick.

I just order pins right off Amazon bro. Just type In what gauge you want . I just got a box100 of 3cc pinz and a box of slin pins yesterday .

- - - Updated - - -

I use a 25g 5/8 pin also . Most people will tell you 1 inch and I’d agree . I’ve been using the old 5/8 for years now

I just order pins right off Amazon bro. Just type In what gauge you want . I just got a box100 of 3cc pinz and a box of slin pins yesterday .

- - - Updated - - -

I use a 25g 5/8 pin also . Most people will tell you 1 inch and I’d agree . I’ve been using the old 5/8 for years now

Amazon doesn’t ship syringes from some sellers to some states unfortunately. I couldn’t find what I needed to ship to me.

For me, GPZ is better than most pins I can buy on Amazon as far as being cheaper and fast.
Amazon doesn’t ship syringes from some sellers to some states unfortunately. I couldn’t find what I needed to ship to me.

For me, GPZ is better than most pins I can buy on Amazon as far as being cheaper and fast.

I’m really liking these Exel 1cc barrels they got. Way smoother and better than the easy touch brand which tend to stick or come a little warped.

But I had to order from atlanticmedsupply to get some BD 30g 1/2” pins. Seems like I’m always having to order from multiple places to get what I want.

Back