• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey - Finally getting off the fence

JBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi y'all - After a few months of reading other member's postings, I thought I would finally say hello. I'm 39 and keep very active in the NW with kayaking and skiing. I've done a few years of productive cycles in my younger days and recently did 3 months of GH that a WO buddy gave me. I felt a little behind (educationally) on what I took but had great results from a rejuvenation angle. Now, I am hoping to stay in the know a bit more and find what better fits me and my exercise routine so I can push my training back up to where I was a few years ago. Thanks for all of the info and I hope I don't come off as an idiot if I ask a few questions here and there in the future. J

Welcome to the board my friend. There is no stupid question. Ask away!!!

I appreciate that - it seems like there is a ton of conflicting information out there on the different products, strengths, sources, etc. Maybe I am a bit slow on how to weed through the noise but I am thankful this forum does have a bunch of members who really know what they are talking about. If you or anyone have any specific threads on HGH and IGF-1 that you recommend I am always looking for insight and solid advice. Especially threads for those "older" athletes looking to get over injuries and get back to the way we were :)

Excellent introduction mane!!! Welcome aboard. If your interested in GH and IGF-1 I can shed alittle insight on peptides if ya want. Again welcome get involved and post away!

Ps if your interested in healing and general health google TB500.... it looks to be an amazing peptide for rehab and repair.

Absolutely, I would love to hear more. I had a pretty bad skiing accident a couple years ago and lost a good amount of muscle with the downtime. I am still trying to get my wrists and shoulders back in shape and out of pain. The results I got for the short duration I took HGH were amazing. Anything you can suggest that blends rejuvenation, better sleep, and strength gain would be great - and if it helps to burn the belly fat off all the better....

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/11195-***-peptides-***

Read through that thread is way over simplified but will get you started. And google google google. Try these terms: imaporelin, ghrp-2, ghrp-6..... those should be combined with cjc-1293 no dac. Cool thing about those peptides is they stimulate natural gh production rather than replace. And google tb500... again I hear a lot of good thing bout this peptide. Not a gh stim but a healing rebuilding pep. Good luck! Feel free to post up more questions on the board if you have any

Welcome to the board

Hi y'all - After a few months of reading other member's postings, I thought I would finally say hello. I'm 39 and keep very active in the NW with kayaking and skiing. I've done a few years of productive cycles in my younger days and recently did 3 months of GH that a WO buddy gave me. I felt a little behind (educationally) on what I took but had great results from a rejuvenation angle. Now, I am hoping to stay in the know a bit more and find what better fits me and my exercise routine so I can push my training back up to where I was a few years ago. Thanks for all of the info and I hope I don't come off as an idiot if I ask a few questions here and there in the future. J
Hey, welcome!! And don't worry, I've got you beat in the "idiot" category. :p I am still very new myself. Anyway, most members here are very helpful and you can learn a lot just by looking around. Welcome.

Welcome to ASF bro! The old saying: "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask."

Ask away man, we learn from each other. We all have something to add and are very supportive as a community.

Jbear, don't feel like you can't ask questions or feel like an idiot bro..We all ask things on here to learn and this place is the spot to get the right answers! Check the sponsors out, read the stickies and learn..Welcome and enjoy brother!

Welcome to the forum take a look around.

Back