• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

changing test.

cold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is it true if your on the same test. say cyp. for long periods of time (1 year) its not as a affective ? do I need to change every three months? im always on due to true low T my base all year is around 300 a week I cycle up and down from there..thank u for any thought

Hello and first welcome to the board!

To answer your question I would say no it does not matter. Test is test and an ester is an ester. Your receptors don't distinguish between the two. I could be wrong... I don't think I am but on the safe side I'd suggest you post this question in the TRT section as the guys in there are solid and any info given there would answer your question.

Again welcome to the board brother.

JJ

Welcome to the board

The ester only affects the time it takes the test to enter the bloodstream.

I don't think from an AR perspective it matters. But I always feel like I respond better to cyp than enanthate, but that's probably because the ester weighs less at the same dose so your I'm more testosterone per dose. Either way, now I typically just run cyp.

thanks guys.cant believe how fast u can get answers on here

Absolutely brotherman... you've found a solid home here. Everyone here looks out for each other!

Welcome :)

I don't think from an AR perspective it matters. But I always feel like I respond better to cyp than enanthate, but that's probably because the ester weighs less at the same dose so your I'm more testosterone per dose. Either way, now I typically just run cyp.

Isn't enanthates ester weight lower than cyp?

thanks guys.cant believe how fast u can get answers on here

Its a great board man with lots of good people willing to help out! Drama free too.

Absolutely brotherman... you've found a solid home here. Everyone here looks out for each other!

Welcome :)

↑And here is an example of good peps willing to help out.

Ya I believe I may be wrong on the ester weight, enanthate may weigh slightly less. But I still feel like I feel it coming on stronger and I always have so I'm not sure why it is exactly. Although when getting labs done the blood work comes back around the same. With Cyp when first starting I always feel a "kick" that I don't get with enathate or propinate. Propinate I just gradually start getting stronger over whatever period of time that I'm running it. Enanthate seems more subtle to me.

Cyp has a slighlty lighter ester weight compared to enanth...the difference is negligable at best. If you think you can tell the difference, it's all in your head.

If I'm not mistaken...I think cyp is roughly 1mg or so stronger when compared to enanthate. Like 79mg per 100mg for enanthate and 80mg per 100 for cyp. That's off the top of my head...but you get the picture.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Several months back there was some poor quality test enanthate raws out there, but the cyp was fine. In other words there was a lot of under dosed test-e floating around. But all other things being equal, these two esters are virtually identical.

Ya, they are nearly the same. Not much difference at all. Me personally I prefer cyp though and have for a while now. Some guys prefer test-e. There really isn't a difference. But for me. I just stick with Cyp

I'm an E guy myself. Great base for any cycl.Welcome brother!

Back