• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help with order placed today

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone from Monster please contact me?

I think he might be busy or on vacation. I’m waiting for a reply also via pm. He’s usually pretty good at getting back to people. Be patient

I think he might be busy or on vacation. I’m waiting for a reply also via pm. He’s usually pretty good at getting back to people. Be patient

Why do people keep saying that? I’m not new here. Thanks for the advice :/

If time is of the essence the best thing you could have done was watching for announcements of vacation or down-time and planning any orders accordingly. Why not check out another sponsor in the meantime if you need something ASAP?

There’s a small discrepancy with an order I placed I can wait

If time is of the essence the best thing you could have done was watching for announcements of vacation or down-time and planning any orders accordingly. Why not check out another sponsor in the meantime if you need something ASAP?

You have no clue what my issue is but at least you’re being proactive and trying. Thank you

IML Gear Cream!
Never said you were. And we say that because it’s true. Two people saying that is hardly something to get worked up over lok

Never said you were. And we say that because it’s true. Two people saying that is hardly something to get worked up over lok

Im not worked up I made a thread to get help from someone that reps this forum. I agreed with you please excuse my prickly exterior

There’s a small discrepancy with an order I placed I can wait
Okay, just wait till the sponsor returns and then work to get that issue settled.

Back