• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How I sleep like a baby. Lol.

Dizzym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive heard everyone say it before, but i had to try it for myself before i believed it.

WAS running per week

575 test prop
350 tren ace

Night sweats. Insomnia like a bitch. Couldnt sleep for more than an hour at a time. NEVER got a good nights sleep. Raised the tren to 700 per week and kept the test the same. Now Im sleeping like a damn baby. Better than off tren even, haha. Im enjoying this. No sweats or anything.

My first time running tren higher than test. I think I will do this from now on.

Seems more and more people are doing this. Didn't conventional wisdom say to use Tren at a lower dose than Test? I don't use tren, but if I do decide to some day, I would run it higher than test based on what I have seen many guys saying.

insomnia is great.. gives you more time to work out.. j/k i f'n hate it. i will wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss and BAM wide awake for like an hour at least..

i hate it cause it seems like every noise i make is 10x as loud as normal and i dont wanna wake anyone

Yep. It sucked. But I'm good now! Cardio has gotten easier too. Didn't know that would happen. I was having a really hard time with the stair machine on tren.

Cardio has even gotten easier? I changed my tren to 525 over my 350 prop this week. Hell I may up the tren some more lol be nice to breath right again.

Yes cardio has gotten like 50% easier since I raised the tren. For sure. I was getting so winded and sweating like crazy before. Now it feels like cardio off cycle.

Btw I was on pars tren at 50mg every day. I upped to to 100mg every day. But I'm using pars and MLG switching back and forth every other day.

This is a well-noted characteristic of test/tren cycles. I'd be interested to know why this is the case (biochemistry-wise).

What causes the breathing trouble with tren? Hell I can hardly ever get a deep breath no matter what I'm doing. I may up my tren a little higher if it will help. Feels like I'm having an asthma attack during cardio lol I do have acute asthma but hardly ever bothers me.

Reminds me my tren isn't bunk I guess lol

EDIT-- And the weird thing is I don't ever remember reading or hearing about the breathing trouble until I started experiencing it.....just always read tren made people insane lol

IML Gear Cream!
Ive heard everyone say it before, but i had to try it for myself before i believed it.

WAS running per week

575 test prop
350 tren ace

Night sweats. Insomnia like a bitch. Couldnt sleep for more than an hour at a time. NEVER got a good nights sleep. Raised the tren to 700 per week and kept the test the same. Now Im sleeping like a damn baby. Better than off tren even, haha. Im enjoying this. No sweats or anything.

My first time running tren higher than test. I think I will do this from now on.
How long do you plan on running tren at 700 week? I have only done two cycles with tren, so my sides and test dosages have been experimental thus far. I'm at the end of a 12 week run and I am at 1000 test cyp and 350 tren a...can't sleep for shit. Or breathe for that matter...

How long term you plan on running tren at 700 week? I have only done two cycles with tren, so my sides and test dosages have been experimental thus far. I'm at the end of a 12 week run and I am at 1000 test cyp and 350 tren a...can't sleep for shit. Or breathe for that matter...

It was a 12 week cycle of prop and tren. I upping the tren the last half. So week 7-12.

Tren makes me hate life and everyone in it, anxiety and depression, wanting to punch out crowds of people at a moment's notice, complete loss of libido etc. Shit works great but I'm afraid it just doesn't agree with me. I like the results but I HATE the experience, I may use it if I have a comp or something but I think I'll have to stick with more mild things for the most part.

Tren makes me hate life and everyone in it, anxiety and depression, wanting to punch out crowds of people at a moment's notice, complete loss of libido etc. Shit works great but I'm afraid it just doesn't agree with me. I like the results but I HATE the experience, I may use it if I have a comp or something but I think I'll have to stick with more mild things for the most part.

Makes me a freak, lack of sleep makes it worse. constantly fighting back anger.

then I added xanax and a bowl of medi before bed. Now I'm g2g

Back