• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critique my diet please

alfaalfa

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello everyone, I am a new member on this forum. I am 21 years old been training for 3 years. I am 180lbs at 5'7.5 at around 14 percent body fat. I just started my test 400 and anavar cycle 2 days back, test 400 hurts like a bitch, good a shot in my right delt,and still cant move my arm lol. I am taking 40 mg of anavar per day for 8 weeks along with 400mg test per week for 10 weeks. I have nolva as my pct along with a tribulus test booster. I just needed some insight on how my diet looks and could also use some advice from the experienced users on this board. heres what my diet looks like. 1 cup oatmeal + 6 eggs whole
1 cup brown rice + 6 oz chicken
10 oz potato + 1 scoop protein shakeprotein shake
1 cup rice + 6 oz chicken
1 cup lentils
1 cup brown rice + 6 oz chicken
1 scoop protein shake . my main goal in this cycle is to add as much mass as possible. my protein is around 300 and my total calories is around 4000-4500. Any advice on my diet will be appreciated. and I am doing a 4 day on 1 day off right now, might switch it up during the cycle. how does the cycle look and how much can an average guy gain on such a cycle. thanks

At 21 you are doing more harm than good with t400 and your pct sux balls. Stick with your diet. It looks OK.

At 21 you are doing more harm than good with t400 and your pct sux balls. Stick with your diet. It looks OK.

That's a bit harsh brother :)

OP what he's saying to you is that being 21 is a young age for AAS. What you have to remember is that your body is still producing a great deal of testosterone at your age. It's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. Now if you had labs done (which you should have anyway) and you tested at a low T level than IMO I'd say go for it. But you should realize that this is a journey and its not a race. Blasting AAS now might get you bigger but what happens in a couple years when your T level is low?

You're running gear now so moving on with the whole elder speech...

I'd suggest you drop the Var and save it for another cycle. It's your first run so Test will be more than enough to get you producing massive amounts of muscle. Only being two days into your cycle, dropping var isn't a concern.

Your diet looks good. It's not the best but remember its not the Cal's so much as where you're getting those Cal's from. It also depends on your goals... If your goal is to walk away from this cycle with as much weight as you can than maybe eat not so clean and just worry about cutting later. Again, it all depends on your goals.

Make sure you're eating every two hours. First thing in the AM as soon as you get up. Look to add some casein right before bed ( milk, cottage cheese, protein powder, etc... ).

Understand as well that your body is going to heal a bit faster now. So that means you can train that body part more frequently. I like the 4 on 1 off but just make sure your hitting those muscle groups as much as they need it. For example my arms were my weak point so I found that I need to train them 3 days a week. I learned that by trial and error of course but they respond better with more training when compared to the test of my body.

Good luck brother!

JJ

don't be afraid to rotate sweet potato's ,flank steak and top round in there and get some broccoli and greens in there too. when bulking I really like to eat 7 to 9 oz of top round and broccoli as my last meal at night seemed to make a difference to me. good luck

That's a bit harsh brother :)

OP what he's saying to you is that being 21 is a young age for AAS. What you have to remember is that your body is still producing a great deal of testosterone at your age. It's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. Now if you had labs done (which you should have anyway) and you tested at a low T level than IMO I'd say go for it. But you should realize that this is a journey and its not a race. Blasting AAS now might get you bigger but what happens in a couple years when your T level is low?

You're running gear now so moving on with the whole elder speech...

I'd suggest you drop the Var and save it for another cycle. It's your first run so Test will be more than enough to get you producing massive amounts of muscle. Only being two days into your cycle, dropping var isn't a concern.

Your diet looks good. It's not the best but remember its not the Cal's so much as where you're getting those Cal's from. It also depends on your goals... If your goal is to walk away from this cycle with as much weight as you can than maybe eat not so clean and just worry about cutting later. Again, it all depends on your goals.

Make sure you're eating every two hours. First thing in the AM as soon as you get up. Look to add some casein right before bed ( milk, cottage cheese, protein powder, etc... ).

Understand as well that your body is going to heal a bit faster now. So that means you can train that body part more frequently. I like the 4 on 1 off but just make sure your hitting those muscle groups as much as they need it. For example my arms were my weak point so I found that I need to train them 3 days a week. I learned that by trial and error of course but they respond better with more training when compared to the test of my body.

Good luck brother!

JJ

Your right JJ. To alfalfa I apologize. You were asking for advise and I gave a smart ass answer. I've been away from my family for two months now with work and im not handling it to well. My 4 year old girl cries for me every night on the phone begging me to come home. I hope you can understand. Listen to JJ, he always gives solid advise. Keep learning and asking questions . Plenty of top notch members here willing to help.

Your right JJ. To alfalfa I apologize. You were asking for advise and I gave a smart ass answer. I've been away from my family for two months now with work and im not handling it to well. My 4 year old girl cries for me every night on the phone begging me to come home. I hope you can understand. Listen to JJ, he always gives solid advise. Keep learning and asking questions . Plenty of top notch members here willing to help.

Sorry to hear this brother... I hope things get better for you and the family soon.

Keep pushing forward brother.

Thanks JJ! A few weeks ago I learned I would be traveling till early December. Might get to go home every other weekend. The wife understands but the kid doesn't. I don't want to be a father who misses his kid growing up due to working all the time. For now this is the only way I know to support the family.

Ya that's a tough situation brother. I was in the Army from 2009-2012. Not a long time by any stretch but it was enough time to constantly be away from my wife and kids. The first year I was away from my family for 168 days out of the year. Then came the deployment... I literally watched my kids grow up over Skype. I hated it and ultimately that was why I choose to no reenlist.

Family first brother. But you're right... Support your family. This too shall pass. Maybe someday you'll look back on the days you've been away and it will allow you the opportunity to be a better Dad. It did for me...

Hang tough man. You'll get through this.

Back