• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carb consumption

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many carbs do you guys consume while bulking? I’m trying to dial in my diet and wondering if maybe I’m not eating enough carbs, usually under 200gs. Just trying to maximize my potential on this first cycle and do it right. Protein is usually 300-450 range.

If it wasn’t for some small strength gains (5lb with dumbbells) and a little bit more mental aggression, and some 5-8 lbs of water weight that took a lot of my definition, i otherwise wouldn’t even know I’ve got a half gram of test running through my body every week.

Maybe I’m expecting too much from this cycle but I feel like I need to tweak something here. Whether it be diet, training, or dose.

About 500 gr in maintenance, around 700 gr per day in the bulk phase (more obviously proteins and fats).

Only the mind and vital organs consume 180-200 grams of carbohydrates every day, if you eat less you go crazy

About 500 gr in maintenance, around 700 gr per day in the bulk phase (more obviously proteins and fats).

Only the mind and vital organs consume 180-200 grams of carbohydrates every day, if you eat less you go crazy

Wow Ya that’s a substantial difference. How much do you weigh? And what’s the rest of your macros and calorie intake look like ?

Thanks for the response

Wow Ya that’s a substantial difference. How much do you weigh? And what’s the rest of your macros and calorie intake look like ?

Thanks for the response
I don't weigh a lot and I don't eat a lot.
when I have just over 200 grams of protein, 500 of carbs and 50 of fat, that's over 3000 kcal and I have enough

Back