• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs 50mg Anavar HPLC report

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want you guys to know we are happy to do these testings.

Attachments

• Test Report #11848 var50 - Copy.png
    Test Report #11848 var50 - Copy.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 96
Yes! Awesome results. Already scored some of that. Thumbs up emoji thing from me. Thanks guys for the continued testing and fantastic service

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Yes! Awesome results. Already scored some of that. Thumbs up emoji thing from me. Thanks guys for the continued testing and fantastic service

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
I think you planned on running it towards the end of your cycle?

I think you planned on running it towards the end of your cycle?

Yep going to do a anavar56 and winny combo weeks 15 to 20. I renamed it for y’all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t believe you lied to us all saying your Anavar was 50mg and it’s not! Idk how you sleep at night with these results being better than what’s advertised lol

Great job guys!

I can’t believe you lied to us all saying your Anavar was 50mg and it’s not! Idk how you sleep at night with these results being better than what’s advertised lol

Great job guys!
Thanks brother and I guess this counts as a little white lie 😆. Have you pinned your NPP yet?

Thanks bro that is good to hear
A.Font401 is a SB Labs "Hall of Famer" (1st order)

Had a good feeling about you guys so I went with it. So far so good bro! Keep up the good work here!

Love this var 🤟

Solid numbers on my favorite oral.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Solid numbers on my favorite oral.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Currently running this at 75mg a day I love it might bump it to 100mg, only thing I get I don't like is my pecs cramp up at time especially when pinning delts. The wife has taken over pinning delts for me lol she's the best 👌

Back