• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking about giving Peps another try.

Mr.krinkle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 2 years ago I did a run of CJC-1295(W/O DAC) with Ipamorelin. Was planning to run 12 weeks on this cycle but as luck would have it my refrigerator died right after I had reconstituted my bottle(s) and I only ran about 5 weeks total. I didn't see much of a change in anything more than recovery times. My stuff was definitely not bunk and from a well known source( don't know if we should list sources or not here). My goals this time around are to try to cut down just a little more before I start my next cycle in the winter. These are the only two peps that I'm familiar with if anyone has other recommendations for a pep that'd be great. I'm currently researching on basskillers site though to try to decide if theres better compounds out there.

Current stats are:
Height: 5'10"
weight: 218
BF: 17%
Training for about 4 years.

Any info or insight would be awesome as its been a while since I've looked at peps so I'm relearning again. Hahaha.

try some ghrp 2 with cjc mod for longer then 12 weeks probably more like 24 weeks.

My normal supplier has cjc w/o dac mixed with ghrp-6 in 5mg bottles for a very tempting price. Anyone run ghrp-6? How was the hunger sides?

Back