• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vitamins and cycling. Plus some other things.

SquirrelmasterX7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should I take multi vitamins while on cycle? My main thought here was to counter some effects of cycling (example:if you take winny your joints are usually dry so would you take glucosamine, etc)? And how about taking aspirin to thin blood/for its anti coagulate properties. For example if you fly a lot, especially with thicker blood (higher red cell count) and pressurized aircrafts I always imagine clots forming; how about taking something to keep cholesterol leveled? I DON'T have cholesterol issues but I understand that cycling brings up your cholesterol, is there anything recommended to prevent/help it from rising? I've looked all over the place for this info and I haven't found much just very very brief discussions and articles. If anyone has any input on this I would love to hear from you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This may not be the exact answer you're looking for but here is my opinion...

To truly answer if you SHOULD take anything for any of the conditions you mentioned, you should get regular blood work and find out if you need it to begin with. At least anything specifically for blood thinning, cholesterol etc.

Thank DM I only wondered about it because I fly a lot and I kept thinking about pressurized aircrafts and the toll they take on your body (body expansion, etc) and I just wondered because I know that cycling helps muscles recover faster, so would it be wise to take things like glutamine, pre workouts etc or would it be rendered useless since test already does what those supps do or what it help a bit more?

Truthfully I'm not sure about the flying thing. My ex is a flight attendant (love a girl in uniform :D) and she had some spider vein issues but she flew for around 20 years. Also, flight attendants move around the cabin a lot so they're less likely to get something like DVT. Pilots and passengers are more prone to things like that. Would taking some kind of blood thinner, e.g. aspirin, help counter act the affects of the pressurized cabin has on the body? Maybe but I cant say for sure. I think the cabin is pressurized to 10K feet while flying but I don't know the exact affect it has on the vascular system. I'd imagine that the altitude and pressure alter how the body reacts to some things. Like drinking while flying. I've heard 1 drink in the air is like 3 on the ground. I remember having a few strong drinks flying transatlantic and my feet swelled up so bad I had to walk off the plane carrying my shoes.

Anyway, hopefully someone has a more direct answer for you.

That's the answer I was looking for DM thanks, my gf is a flight attendant lol and yes I love a woman in a uniform too lol

Yes, by all means take your vitamins on cycle. Fish oil/Omega-3s particularly for your cholesterol. I'd take a multi everyday, regardless of being on cycle or not.

Post-cycle, make sure you're on top of your vitamin C intake, particularly (for cortisol)

I use Liv-52 DS and IML Adv Cycle Support on cycle - the dosage depends if I'm running orals or not.

Take some good vitamins and some sort of liver support if your doing orals. Other than that listen to damaster and get blood work.

Back