• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td!!!

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Finally received my order today... some tren, winny, Aromasin, and after some long thought ended goin with GC for some var... ordered and 50mg tabs some 10mg for a friend.... nowww let the gainsss begin .. sucks that their sale came to end tho..might place one last big order lol..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

So Finally received my order today... some tren, winny, Aromasin, and after some long thought ended goin with GC for some var... ordered and 50mg tabs some 10mg for a friend.... nowww let the gainsss begin .. sucks that their sale came to end tho..might place one last big order lol..

Nice - enjoy man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy

Back