• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

cold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone! Very glad I found this sight. It came highly recommended. Extremely discrental with these so called "low t" centers. Over priced and you are lucky to hit an overall test. of 600. Go figure.

Welcome to asf.... start posting away and get involved in the discussions! You will like it here!

Thank you still taking this all in very Interesting topics on here

Welcome to the board bro

Welcome aboard cold. Yep, lot's of great info here to absorb. But it's the best board around. Best sources, reps, and members. Got any questions just post 'em up bro

Welcome aboard cold. Yep, lot's of great info here to absorb. But it's the best board around. Best sources, reps, and members. Got any questions just post 'em up bro

agreed firmly.. Very clean board with very knowledgeable people.. Get that post count up to 10 and you can use the PM feature which allows you to message others, a REP for orders .. Check out the sponsors and search around, lots of great info here .. Welcome to ASF and enjoy!

You'll find that you are in the same boat as a lot of members here. TRT and the proticals dictated by so called professionals for the most part suck. There are several that have gone on to take matters in there own hands, at a much cheaper way than by Doctor or clinic. Stick around, read up and join in.

IML Gear Cream!
thank you for all the welcoming post..im sure all the low-T centers and so called doctors hate this site..But it looks like im going to really like it here. its crazy how little these so called professionals(DOCS) really know about hormones. more like business men where profit is first and foremost???

thank you for all the welcoming post..im sure all the low-T centers and so called doctors hate this site..But it looks like im going to really like it here. its crazy how little these so called professionals(DOCS) really know about hormones. more like business men where profit is first and foremost???

Welcome to the board brother.

This is when you start to realize just how uneducated doctors are about the male body and hormones in general. Not all doctors are like this but the vast majority are in the dark about how YOUR body works and operates. Remember... the doctor WORKS FOR YOU! You don't work for him; it may by his office but that doesn't mean he can tell you how it is. If that doctor is unwilling to help you out or worse... even listen to your suggestions than you find a new one. I've met a lot of doctors that I've had to stop mid-sentence and confront them how our interaction was going. I did it with respect but I made certain that they knew how I felt and what I wanted our relationship to be. Endo's are even worse... just my personal opinion.

There is luck. After 15 years I've found a doctor willing to hear my suggestions and believe it or not he looks forward to seeing me as I always bring research and the occasional study that gives examples of what I want to talk to him about. He's a smart man.... not because he knows so much but because he knows that he still has a lot to learn and he's willing to learn.

Remember. He or she works for you. End of story.

Welcome to the board brother

JJ

Most the time we will know more about these hormones than any doctor. Some endos are really knowledgeable. But IMO not many. Anyway, welcome to the forum. There's a lot of good guys here.

My urologist who prescribed me testosterone didn't understand why I would want to inject anymore then every two weeks. When I said because twice a week minimizes the peak and trough effect he looked at me like I just announced a plot to overthrow the govt. Oh, that was nothing compared to the looks I got when I asked about using an AI and hcg. When I suggested we check my estradiol levels, he said 'we don't need to do that'. Guess what? I don't see this jackass anymore. I prescribe my own doses and run my labs :)

My urologist who prescribed me testosterone didn't understand why I would want to inject anymore then every two weeks. When I said because twice a week minimizes the peak and trough effect he looked at me like I just announced a plot to overthrow the govt. Oh, that was nothing compared to the looks I got when I asked about using an AI and hcg. When I suggested we check my estradiol levels, he said 'we don't need to do that'. Guess what? I don't see this jackass anymore. I prescribe my own doses and run my labs :)

One of my old doctors and I had the same exact interaction. I wanted certain levels checked and he looked at me as if I was from Mars. He was the most uneducated doctor I think I ever met. It was sicking...

Back