• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LIV52 🔥Super Liver Support 🔥 has landed - On Cycle? You need this!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1f525.png
LIV52 from India landed
1f525.png
. Manufacturer direct as these are highly counterfeit (as you can see I provided documentation below to prove these are from the manufacturer)

This can reverse liver damage and is great for anyone using Anabolics or heavy alcohol intake etc.

They're $12.99 or if u buy 3 or more theyre $10.99. Buy 10 or more and they're $8 each.
http://stores.gymntonic.com/liv-52-by-himalaya/

185160891_164025249032906_7577486560883232920_n.jpg

185941203_164025295699568_5199323790763130358_n.jpg

[h=3]Unparalleled in liver care[/h] Action:

Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.

Improves appetite:
In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.
[h=4]Indications:[/h]
  • For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
  • Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
  • Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
  • As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
  • As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
  • As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals
[h=4]Key ingredients:[/h] The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.
Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.
[h=4]Directions for use: [/h] Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

Available as tablets or as a syrup.

[h=4]Side effects:[/h] Liv.52 is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

Use CODE "ASF" at checkout for discount

LINK TO PURCHASE
http://stores.gymntonic.com/liv-52-by-himalaya/

Liv-52 is definitely the best bang for the buck liver support I've ever used. Made more difference for me than UDCA. I run it all the time just because my liver values always stay high. Not a bad price either I must say. Might get me a 10 pack lol

I take a handfull the night i drink alcohol, i feel ten times better the next day, just sayin...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

^^ bump ^^

Wes pack has been received and as always your service is unmatched, thanks for the samples of Alpha Mood and Bone Daddy cologne smells great!

IML Gear Cream!
Wes pack has been received and as always your service is unmatched, thanks for the samples of Alpha Mood and Bone Daddy cologne smells great!

Thank you sir appreciated and enjoy those items. If you need an ingredient list on the alpha mood please PM me. I do have those for sale for ASF members off the store, I cannot list those on the store for anyone who wants it.

^^ bump ^^

These are fully stocked and shipping.

Cant beat liver support for $13 a bottle

Been looking for that stuff..
Ordered some yrs ago..never received it..

Just gained a customer..

Been looking for that stuff..
Ordered some yrs ago..never received it..

Just gained a customer..

I'll bonus u if u order 2 or more just lmk in the notes of the order you are an asf member or use code ASF at checkout for a discount and I'll bonus u that way too

Ty sir. 🙏🙏🙏

^^ bump ^^

These are almost sold out finally

Now I will have more soon, but this might be a short delay.

Also I have been notified via Himalaya that prices may go up in January. Shipping prices are going up as I have these shipped to me via DHL.

I will have documents of course to prove this next shipment is authentic as always, but following this, you may see price increases in the future unfortunately

(LETS GO BRANDON)

For now the price is not going up as it is not costing me more to buy. Yet.

Thanks everyone!!

hey brother what’s up, hows stock looking on LiV 52 now any available?

Hello sir

I am fully sold out atm, however my shipment from India should be here either end of week or say mon/tues of next week

I will make a post when they are back and offer a small discount too.

Thank you sir for reaching out and the continued support :)

Hello sir

I am fully sold out atm, however my shipment from India should be here either end of week or say mon/tues of next week

I will make a post when they are back and offer a small discount too.

Thank you sir for reaching out and the continued support :)

Absolutely brother always. I need to get some more of the lIV 52 and somotozine for my new cycle and renewed me !!
Look forward to speaking with you again soon

Back