• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand new! Advice?

Brown33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys im brand new to all this. Was competing in MMA until I injured my shoulder real bad and need surgery. What would be the best thing to take to help in recovering? It is a 4 month recovery time until I begin physical therapy, which means about 8 months from competing again at least, and I'm really hoping to cut that down. I've heard GH can help post surgery.

Welcome to the board bro. Gh and igf-1 are great for recovery from surgery.

Thank you! Ill look into it, would adding test with it help more or just be overkill for recovery?

Welcome aboard bro. Sorry to hear about your injury... I know it must suck.

As Sherk said GH and IGF1 would definitely help. I've heard IGF 1 - LR3 used as a site specific injection helps a lot. I've never tried it myself though.

Would test help? IMHO not directly, but you will get the regular pluses of taking test. I guess it might also depend on what the injury is. Deca is helpful for the joints but I don't think it helps with recovery from a severe injury, which yours sounds like.

It's pretty bad, throws my whole body outta whack since I don't have the same range of motion on both sides of my body. Every muscle group is built differently. I've already been out trying to do pt for about a year and a half but it hasn't helped like it was supposed to so I got an MRI and found out I had a bad labrum tear and a torn rotator cuff. So if I were to take either GH or the IGF-1 it could possibly help heal faster? I know one of my training partners used something with IGF-1 in it for his knee surgery recovery and he said it helped quite a bit.

It's pretty bad, throws my whole body outta whack since I don't have the same range of motion on both sides of my body. Every muscle group is built differently. I've already been out trying to do pt for about a year and a half but it hasn't helped like it was supposed to so I got an MRI and found out I had a bad labrum tear and a torn rotator cuff. So if I were to take either GH or the IGF-1 it could possibly help heal faster? I know one of my training partners used something with IGF-1 in it for his knee surgery recovery and he said it helped quite a bit.
Yep, GH sure can help heal faster. Also, your buddy might have been using IGF1-LR3 as the site specific injection I mentioned. I hjaven't tried it but have read about others who have and they swear by it.

Sweet thank you! Any recommended kinds if GH? Hgh? A specific IGF-1? Other kinds?

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your injury. These guys have given you solid advice bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys im brand new to all this. Was competing in MMA until I injured my shoulder real bad and need surgery. What would be the best thing to take to help in recovering? It is a 4 month recovery time until I begin physical therapy, which means about 8 months from competing again at least, and I'm really hoping to cut that down. I've heard GH can help post surgery.

I was an MMA guy as well.... but never wanted to compete. Had 15 years at MFS(google it) and just enjoyed the training never wanted to live the fighter lifestyle, was happy with the gym partner atmosphere. Had a bad neck injury about 8 yrs ago. You might want to research TB500.... could be beneficial to you. Thinking about researching it myself! Stick around and get involved you found a good place here!

Sweet thank you! Any recommended kinds if GH? Hgh? A specific IGF-1? Other kinds?

First of all, I meant HGH but say GH because I'm lazy... lol
Seriously, use GH when referring to the actual hormone in your body, and use HGH when referring to the exogenous compound.
IGF1-LR3 is the compound used for site specific injuries.

If you're asking for suggestions on specific brands I can't answer that. Only because I have no idea. It's been a few years since I ran actual HGH.

I've tried the peptides... GHRP + GHRH and it does work albeit to a lesser degree. But the peptides work differently than actual HGH. If I'm correct, the peptides stimulate your natural GH release from your body as opposed to putting exogenous GH in. There are plenty of people here who are more well versed in peptides than me. Check out the peptide forum for more info on them if you're interested.

Seriously, use GH when referring to the actual hormone in your body, and use HGH when referring to the exogenous compound.

If you're asking for suggestions on specific brands I can't answer that. Only because I have no idea. It's been a few years since I ran actual HGH.

I've tried the peptides... GHRP + GHRH and it does work albeit to a lesser degree. But the peptides work differently than actual HGH. If I'm correct, the peptides stimulate your natural GH release from your body as opposed to putting exogenous GH in. There are plenty of people here who are more well versed in peptides than me. Check out the peptide forum for more info on them if you're interested.

DM you pretty well summed it up.....

Awesome! Thanks for the info! Gives me ifferent things to look into! Thanks everyone for the input! Anything helps!

If I'm correct, the peptides stimulate your natural GH release from your body as opposed to putting exogenous GH in.
This is true. These peptides trigger a spike of your natural GH about 10-15 minutes after injection.

Thank you! everyone thank you!
I looked into the IGF-1 Lr3 and it looks like what I'm lookin for. Has anybody used it personally? Comments? It sounds fantastic for healing injuries!

I was an MMA guy as well.... but never wanted to compete. Had 15 years at MFS(google it) and just enjoyed the training never wanted to live the fighter lifestyle, was happy with the gym partner atmosphere. Had a bad neck injury about 8 yrs ago. You might want to research TB500.... could be beneficial to you. Thinking about researching it myself! Stick around and get involved you found a good place here!
Tb500 sounds awesome but it's HIGH..

OP hasnt posted in over a year...

Whos bumping this old ass threads?...lol

Back