• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions on winny?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what's everyone think of winstrol? I'm on cycle right now and I'm leaning out quite a bit I got a ton of winny and was going to throw it for the muscle hardening/vascularity. I've never run it, or any oral really and I've just heard so many damn conflicting reports on it. Some people saying they loved it others saying they hated it. So I thought what a better place to come for some input then this wonderful magical fourm.

I dont think ill ever do injectable ever again. It hurts like a mofo!! But never tried oral

People love the way it dries you out on a cut, or before a comp. People hate it because your joints ache like hell, plus it drives your HDL into the crapper. I've heard two different people say their HDL came back at "0". Of course everyone is different and some experience these sides worse then others. I only tried it once, and my forearms and wrists hurt like a bitch..... so it's not for me.

I would give it a go since you have a bunch, and decide for yourself. If you don't like it and cease, it will clear your system fast.

^^^^ I agree with both of these guys. The injectable does hurt like hell. I ran it last year, 1ml ED. After a while I was used to the pain. I'd inject real slow to minimize the pain. Read the paper or something... lol But it does dry you out and my joints did feel it.

I've never tried the oral but I'd be willing to give it a go. Tabs can be difficult to produce and maintain their physical integrity though.

Blasted both oral and injectable. Injections were the worst by far. I've run Winny 4 different times and I can only remember one run that I enjoyed the results. I had some hair loss on one cycle that forced me to cease-fire. Joints hurt with every run and to be honest I felt like shit almost every time I've run Winny.

All in all my opinion is that Winny plays a definitive role in BB'ing but I don't like it. I'd rather run VAR or MAST like some of the others have said. I think my Winny days are behind me and I'm okay with that ;)

Thanks everyone! Yeah a lot of people are recommending var or mast and I actually have a decent amount of mast e laying around. But what the hell I might as well give winny a shot, ill get bloods done again in 3 weeks or so and if its messing too much up ill drop it and just run good ol masteron. Honestly I don't really need it I'm running test and tren right now, seeing great results and haven't had many sides at all except for not sleeping so great but ill take that any day over the shit list of other sides I see people get from tren. Ill do 50 mg a day and if I like it great if not just drop it. Thanks for sharing your exp w it and advise everyone greatly appreciated.

Back