PDA

View Full Version : Staying on insubolic year round

cujo200231
05-06-2021, 11:35 AM
True IGF 1 should increase insulin sensitivity correct? So in theory, couldn't you stay on it year wrong and could probably help against high blood sugar levels?

Sem
05-07-2021, 07:48 PM
Well, I've noticed a slight reduction in BSLs but I'm only taking 200 mcg 90 - 120 minutes Pre-WO or before dinner on rest days. I would suspect you would best use it before your larger carb meals 2 - 3 injections a day. But I'm also pinning 3.3 IU rHGH am on empty stomach, which as you may know, causes insulin insensitivity.

roidsource
05-08-2021, 06:05 AM
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
............ These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

If you are running HGH, IGF-1 should aid in maintenance of healthy BG levelsm, the HGH + IGF-1 has bee clinically studied.
The use of IGF-1 by people with diabetes may also be beneficial, but you need to find the dosage that will do the job.
You can stay on IGF-1 for an extended period of time, kids use IGF-1 for years, just like HGH.

cujo200231
05-08-2021, 06:08 AM
Yeah Iím running 12iu serostim Hgh and I did that even 1200mcg of igf1 with high carbs still requires insulin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roidsource
05-10-2021, 06:55 AM
Yeah Iím running 12iu serostim Hgh and I did that even 1200mcg of igf1 with high carbs still requires insulin.

RH IGF-1 binds to insulin receptors, but if you are looking to replace slin with IGF-1, you need to adjust the dosage, especially when you are running 12 IU's of HGH and your diet is high in carbs.

RS

cujo200231
06-03-2021, 01:03 PM
Now would this help as a general replacement for running high blood sugar like a diabetic? Instead of insulin? Can igf cause the gh gut?

theheman
06-14-2021, 10:08 PM
How about this inject HGH, wait 20 mins inject insulin, wait 30 mins have high carbs, hydrolized whey protein shake with IGF-1? The synergistic effect of HGH, insulin, glucose, release of free fatty acids, release of growth factors, then IGF-1 from the liver and Insbolic would leave your body no choice but to grow.

roidsource
06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
Now would this help as a general replacement for running high blood sugar like a diabetic? Instead of insulin? Can igf cause the gh gut?

I think it's been addressed in this thread
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/110761-Using-igf-to-drop-blood-sugar

I wanna comment on the "HGH GUT". I think, It's a myth. I've been running HGH since 2014, basically, non-stop. I stopped HGH in 2020 and switched to IGF-1, just to see how the IGF-1 works solo. We are all different, but I'm yet to meet a person who had GH gut. If someone is eating tons of food a day, shoot grams of juice weekly along with slin, IGF-1, peptides, 20 IU's of HGH daily and says the gut he got is from HGH...that's BS.

RS