• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Over 40 Golden Oldies

I’ll start off with the important stuff

Hello my name is Trainwreck74, I’m Over 40 and I have a problem. I’m a gym addict. I blow off my social life to make sure I get to the gym every day. I’m selfish about this time, it’s my time,and you can’t take it from me. I recognized it was a problem when I still on the second day and had DOMS, and a hard time getting out of bed( but loved it !) . I came to this section because I know that I’m not alone in this struggle and there are others out there like me. I want to hear their struggles and stories too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll start off with the important stuff

Hello my name is Trainwreck74, I’m Over 40 and I have a problem. I’m a gym addict. I blow off my social life to make sure I get to the gym every day. I’m selfish about this time, it’s my time,and you can’t take it from me. I recognized it was a problem when I still on the second day and had DOMS, and a hard time getting out of bed( but loved it !) . I came to this section because I know that I’m not alone in this struggle and there are others out there like me. I want to hear their struggles and stories too.

I'm sorry Trainwreck, I was trying to start a music thread here for older songs. Can I ask you to start a new thread with your post above? Thanks man.

And because old farts get up early and there's no one else around to give shit to, here's a song dedicated to old age...or being stoned...or was it something about a cheatin' woman?

I'm sorry Trainwreck, I was trying to start a music thread here for older songs. Can I ask you to start a new thread with your post above? Thanks man.

And because old farts get up early and there's no one else around to give shit to, here's a song dedicated to old age...or being stoned...or was it something about a cheatin' woman?

Sorry for cutting in, I thought this was the old fart thread that Montego was talking about.

I listened to this constantly as a kid. My parents were huge Beatles fan. And at the time I hated it, and they spoke about how the "new" music was not as good

But honestly I think the 80s music was my favorite. Maybe bc I was a kid growing up listening to it and when MTV first came out.

Anyways now I like the Beatles. Go figure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChDpuHRB5iA

Black Sabbath
Dio
Zz Top
Ozzy
NIN...all day long

"I stood high by the mountain tops
Naked to the world
In front of
Every kind of girl
There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones"

1978 - Ass Kickin'

From the opening DJB howl of "Hellll Yeahhhhh", right to the end, awesome.

Love the break in the middle:

"Did you know that $500.00 will get your head blown of, it will, ha , ha , ha"...

"Outlaws on the loose, runnin, runnin from the noose yeah, Im a bounty hunter and ill hunt you down!"...

https://youtu.be/EMOk4UuvkYY

Last edited:
Hope you guys know every time you post one of those songs your loosing a ton of “Cool” points. I mean who the hell is Devo?????Hahaha

Happy early Friday...got a full day planned tomorrow. Here's an early Friday music vid with a nice wiggly gurl....

Sixteen I fell in love
With a girl as sweet as could be
It only took a couple of days
'Til she was rid of me
She swore that she would be all mine
And love me 'til the end
But when I whispered in her ear
I lost another friend

Not sure if Trent falls in this cat
But Reznor is the man...no BS pop lyrics over and over

Closer...Head Like A Hole..Me I'm Not
HURT