• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maximpep sale

Z82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another sale from maxim guys.

All chems are buy 2 get one free. Great deals and the best products around for all of your research needs.

Also added to the list is TADALAFIL!!!!

Sale ends Sunday, so jump on it NOW!

CLICK HERE OR THE BANNER IN MY SIG===========> http://www.maximpep.com/aff/idevaffiliate.php?id=101

PM me with any questions or concerns!

Up

Get this while you can people!

How is the Torem Z82?

Top notch brother. Stand behind all of maxin gear and theres labwork floating around the forum here and imag. Nothing but good responses from all the researchers.

2 of the same product or mix & match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well I think ima take the leap of faith in true cartisan style! Torem it is!

Bump

IML Gear Cream!
Maxim is crazy fast at shipping and his letro kills it. I highly recommend them and I'm usually the first guy to talk shit about RC. Great place here.

Maxim is crazy fast at shipping and his letro kills it. I highly recommend them and I'm usually the first guy to talk shit about RC. Great place here.

Thanks for the review Sherk. Its nice to see a solid review brotherman!

Might have to check these guys out... in need of a new pep source. I have seen some solid feedback.

thanks for that sherk. Glad that letro did you good!

Might have to check these guys out... in need of a new pep source. I have seen some solid feedback.
let me know if I can be of any help brother.

Up

Ordered a few products for research. Looking forward to testing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back