• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thick oil issues

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,
I have been having some issues injecting my gear in my quad. I have to push down on the syringe extremely hard and it doesn’t move. I have to really push my hardest just to get it to move a little. The entire pinning process takes about 10 minutes. I push down so hard that I have to take breaks due to the pain in my fingers from pressing down so hard. I’m worried about moving the needle around so much trying to push it thru. I’m pinning 1ml of Tren Hex from Pharmaqo and .5 ml of Bold 500 from Pharmacon and 1 ml test e from my go to guy. I have used his gear for years so I know it’s not from him. It is the Bold and Tren Hex

Has anyone else ran into any difficulties pinning their gear thru. I use a 25g 1” needle and a 3 ml syringe for my quads. The reason I am really worried besides sweating my ass off for what seems like an eternity with a pin in my leg. The last time I finally finished and pulled the needle out, it was bent to hell!!

I’m going to try heating up the vials on my coffee mug warmer to see if that helps. I’m in the middle of week 2 now and hopefully I can have an easier time ahead.

Wondering if any others had issue with the thicker gear. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scar tissue? Try pulling the pin out 1/8th - 1/4 inch out when this happens and watch it flow. IMO. I’ve had this happen in my glutes, which I abused before I started to rotate, never in my VG. And this worked for me. I’ve also found that BD and Terumo barrels slide better than the cheaper syringes.

LowT

Scar tissue? Try pulling the pin out 1/8th - 1/4 inch out when this happens and watch it flow. IMO. I’ve had this happen in my glutes, which I abused before I started to rotate, never in my VG. And this worked for me. I’ve also found that BD and Terumo barrels slide better than the cheaper syringes.

LowT

Thanks bro!! I do tend to use my left and right quad a lot. It’s easier for me to pin myself. My wife pins my glutes. I can’t reach back there. I have kind of tried your suggestion by ignorance. With the pin moving around so much in my leg when I push and when I stop pushing and take breaks, It just hit me that it does tend to flow when the needle is pulled out.

I also use BD and Terumo and have experienced the same thing of not being able to get them to flow. I’ll try your suggestion man with more strategy next pin. It just feels like the oil is air locked in the syringe.

Appreciate it Low T

The EQ 500 oil is gonna be thick AF. Ive had 400 before amd had same problem. The raws are like syrup or molasses at room temp instead of powder so consider that. Maybe try just a gauge bigger or cut with more oil

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

The EQ 500 oil is gonna be thick AF. Ive had 400 before amd had same problem. The raws are like syrup or molasses at room temp instead of powder so consider that. Maybe try just a gauge bigger or cut with more oil

UNCLE Z REP

Very true. I was expecting the EQ to be thick considering it is 500mg but the weird part is it flows like butter when I draw it. A little too good. I have to watch out because it flows so fast that I can easily overdraw. Wow syrup or molasses!!! Crazy! Thanks man. I think I’ll try a a slightly larger gauge. I have had some thick oil in my day but nothing that has been this stubborn. I just hate jabbing the crap out of my quad so hard that I bend the needle due to the amount force I have to put in it. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
Very true. I was expecting the EQ to be thick considering it is 500mg but the weird part is it flows like butter when I draw it. A little too good. I have to watch out because it flows so fast that I can easily overdraw. Wow syrup or molasses!!! Crazy! Thanks man. I think I’ll try a a slightly larger gauge. I have had some thick oil in my day but nothing that has been this stubborn. I just hate jabbing the crap out of my quad so hard that I bend the needle due to the amount force I have to put in it. Thanks for the reply!

No problem. Warm it up under hot ass water too

UNCLE Z REP

Don't really understand the reasoning behind shooting quads, which I find to be quite problematic with lots of nerves.
I'd shoot chest before quads any days.
I grew up on pharmacy grade stuff, which normally has thick oil, so it doesn't really bother me. Never seen gear that would cause trouble going thru a 23g into the glute.
And yes, warm it up a bit, of course.

Brand of syringe makes a difference too IME. Tried a brand months ago that required good amount of force to move the plunger. Back to BD and it's much better.

Don't really understand the reasoning behind shooting quads, which I find to be quite problematic with lots of nerves.
I'd shoot chest before quads any days.
I grew up on pharmacy grade stuff, which normally has thick oil, so it doesn't really bother me. Never seen gear that would cause trouble going thru a 23g into the glute.
And yes, warm it up a bit, of course.

Brand of syringe makes a difference too IME. Tried a brand months ago that required good amount of force to move the plunger. Back to BD and it's much better.

I just checked and I have been using Nipro syringe and needle! My Quads have always been my go to spot and I’ve never had any issues. I can’t shoot my glutes by myself and my wife has to do that for me. She doesn’t seem to struggle much using the 23g 1.5” for my bootie injections. I need to start doing chest. Having a few more spots on my rotation would be nice!

I just checked and I have been using Nipro syringe and needle! My Quads have always been my go to spot and I’ve never had any issues. I can’t shoot my glutes by myself and my wife has to do that for me. She doesn’t seem to struggle much using the 23g 1.5” for my bootie injections. I need to start doing chest. Having a few more spots on my rotation would be nice!

I have always hated quad injections.

Glutes and delts are my spots and I still can reach glutes by myself.

I find chest ok, but it's not for everyone. Try and you'll see what I mean.

I have always hated quad injections.

Glutes and delts are my spots and I still can reach glutes by myself.

I find chest ok, but it's not for everyone. Try and you'll see what I mean.

Do you like a 25g 1” for chest? Or do you prefer another for chest?

Just an update:

Today I was due for another quad injection. I ordered 23g 1” to help with the thicker oil but since they have not arrived yet, I used 23g 1.5” for my quad injection today. Man, that sucker flowed so buttery smooth! I left a Little bit of the needle out and didn’t bury it, but not was it a huge difference having the larger opening for the oil to flow! Thanks for advice from good ppl here!!

Just an update:

Today I was due for another quad injection. I ordered 23g 1” to help with the thicker oil but since they have not arrived yet, I used 23g 1.5” for my quad injection today. Man, that sucker flowed so buttery smooth! I left a Little bit of the needle out and didn’t bury it, but not was it a huge difference having the larger opening for the oil to flow! Thanks for advice from good ppl here!!
I was just gonna tell you to try a 23g lol.

I only use smaller than 23 if it's either really thin or it's on a 1mL barrel. Too damn hard to push it through a 25g with a 3mL barrel. I use 25 and 27 with the 1cc barrel though, works great

I was just gonna tell you to try a 23g lol.

I only use smaller than 23 if it's either really thin or it's on a 1mL barrel. Too damn hard to push it through a 25g with a 3mL barrel. I use 25 and 27 with the 1cc barrel though, works great

Yes!! My 23g 1” needles came in and after carefully running the syringe under hot water, it flowed effortlessly into my quad. Huge difference from the 25 1” I was suffering with before!! Night and day difference!

Back