• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New

Twardzik23

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone new to the site and new to starting a cycle, on my first one cant wait to see the results

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Lots of good info here and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Test cypionate 300...what should my doses be and do you think I should add anything

Test cypionate 300...what should my doses be and do you think I should add anything

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

First cycle test 400-500mg for 12 weeks is a great idea if you ask me

Thanks I will try that out.. do you suggest anything to go with it or just try that solo first... I've been back in the gym for about 2yrs now but I am 36 and just not seeing the gains like when I was younger

300mg a week is good as you do this for years how high can you eventually go? So 300 is good for first time. You can pin 1ml a week or 2 half ml a week like Tues & Fri. Get some Arimadex or Nolvadex just incase you are sensitive to aromatization.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there an advantage or disadvantage to once a wk compared to twice

I’ve read more stable levels and obviously less oil at once... but I honestly do not know for sure so take that with a grain of salt until others chime in

I will try the twice a week... I have done a little more research myself and it seems like was already stated that levels stay more stable

Thanks I appreciate everyone's open arms ...like I said before I am starting my first go around and I love all the info I've gotten from here already

Back