• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie from NY

msfigureny

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the site , just wanted to say what's up everyone!! Still learning to navigate through everything, SO MUCH INFO!!! Hope everyone has a kick ass day !!

Hell yeah there's lots of good stuff here to go along with the good peeps. Welcome mane

Heyyyyyyyyy :) glad you could make it! Told you, this is the place to be!

New to the site , just wanted to say what's up everyone!! Still learning to navigate through everything, SO MUCH INFO!!! Hope everyone has a kick ass day !!

Thanks bro and welcome to ASF.. Feel free to float your questions around.. We are a big family brotha. Its a clean forum over here and a positive one. We all love to help one another and keep it drama free and clear skys here.. So much info here indeed and once you get your post count to 10 you can PM a rep, place an order with some reps, or just contact anyone for answers in general.. Scan around and check out the sections. Post up and enjoy bro!

Well thanks for the kick ass day wishes, unfortunately my day heard wrong and is kicking my ass.
Regardless, hope you stick around and join in. I'm sure you have something to add to the site and am looking forward to your additions.

Welcome aboard brother!

Welcome to ASF bro! Kick ass day? Certainly... it's HUMP day afterall :D

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board

Should probably make note that she isn't a bro.. Lol we have girls that are interested in obtaining some quality knowledge gentleman. Be on your best behavior. Hence the MSfigureny.

Back