• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lump?

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently in my second week of PCT and I've noticed a small lump below my nipple and to the side a bit. My PCT consists of clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. I don't remember this small lump (size of a pebble) being there before, but there is no discomfort or pain when I press on it. I have never gotten gyno but was under the impression that it is painful and noticeable. Am I over thinking this?

Ive had past gtno that didnt hurt and iv had sum that i couldnt een lay on my stomach.. I got it really ba from a prohormone called rage loooonng time ago. But yea i have it a lil from dbol now my left nipple doesnt hurt and right does. But two lumps. Idk y its diff. But ur pct looksgood. But mayb throw in letrozole it is a very stron compound. An it is helping get rid of mine

Ive had past gtno that didnt hurt and iv had sum that i couldnt een lay on my stomach.. I got it really ba from a prohormone called rage loooonng time ago. But yea i have it a lil from dbol now my left nipple doesnt hurt and right does. But two lumps. Idk y its diff. But ur pct looksgood. But mayb throw in letrozole it is a very stron compound. An it is helping get rid of mine

Thanks for the feedback bro. I have some aromasin left on hand from my cycle, you think that would help at all if I included that in my PCT or go straight for some letro?

Letro might actually reverse some gyno while Aromasin won't. Prolly a better idea to go for the letro however I'm not sure how it would all fit together during the pct

Letro is the key.

I dug this up from another post I made somewhere, great info on the subject.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it if you in fact have Gyno.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch. Sounds like you do not have the soreness. You could actually have a limpoma (a fat nodule that is quite harmless)

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days.

hope this helps.

Letro is the key.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it if you in fact have Gyno.

If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch. Sounds like you do not have the soreness. You could actually have a limpoma (a fat nodule that is quite harmless)

I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days.

hope this helps.
Nice post bro - Reps!

Letro WITH pct clomid/Nolva

or

Letro first, clear up the gyno THEN pct with Clomid/Nolva

That's awesome info bro, thanks. So would option 3 be my best bet since I'm currently in PCT and not taking a AI? Should estrogen rebound be a concern? Any legit letro around here you've used? Thanks for the help!

Letro is the key.

hope this helps.

Nice post bro - Reps!

Letro WITH pct clomid/Nolva

or

Letro first, clear up the gyno THEN pct with Clomid/Nolva

Both Nolva and Clomid are SERMs, selective estrogen receptor modulator. These two work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (not impossible) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects. They will NOT solve existing Gyno issues. They will prevent (at proper dosing) Gyno.

If you decide to run estro protection while on a blast (for me)'or cycle which most of the vets here recommend, you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use(check the FDA website for specifics), it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and maybe even lower as different people react differently. It will kill your sex drive! I have seen many posts where guys doing this say they feel like sh#%.

There is no need to take Nolva or Clomid if you are taking Letro.

When you get the gyno under control you need to taper down the letro just like you ramped it up. With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. You prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking Nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This is the best I can remember, but it is on point.

Last edited:
Both Nolva and Clomid are SERMs, selective estrogen receptor modulator. These two work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (not impossible) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects. They will NOT solve existing Gyno issues. They will prevent (at proper dosing) Gyno.

If you decide to run estro protection while on a blast (for me)'or cycle which most of the vets here recommend, you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use(check the FDA website for specifics), it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and maybe even lower as different people react differently. It will kill your sex drive! I have seen many posts where guys doing this say they feel like sh#%.

There is no need to take Nolva or Clomid if you are taking Letro.

When you get the gyno under control you need to taper down the letro just like you ramped it up. With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. You prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking Nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This is the best I can remember, but it is on point.
yep... so Letro first then blend in the pct. Done with the cycle so I was going to start the pct but figured getting to the gyno first would be beneficial.
Thanks

Back