• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to add more Test from alternate source while using TRT clinic??

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The clinic where I go here in Vegas wont go above 200mg of Cyp a week.
I'm happy with that because it's TRT--not a cycle.
However I think I would like to try a 'blast' on my own.
Currently I get 160 mg a week from my local TRT clinic.
If I were to 'acquire' some Cyp on my own, how would I add it and not raise questions with the clinic?
Right now I get my 160 all in one dose-on Friday.
I was thinking taking an additional 50 or 100mg on Tuesday.
Suggestions on timing would be nice.
I want to stick with the clinic because of the blood work--hcg--and anastrazole they offer.
If problems arise--at least I have them for support.
Any ideas?
Any and ALL comments welcome.
Thanks.

If you do a cycle it would be another 350-500 on top of that in split doses each week. I would do T/F dosing and just hit an extra 500mg but that will require an AI like aromasin or adex to keep the estrogen under control from the extra test.

The clinic where I go here in Vegas wont go above 200mg of Cyp a week.
I'm happy with that because it's TRT--not a cycle.
However I think I would like to try a 'blast' on my own.
Currently I get 160 mg a week from my local TRT clinic.
If I were to 'acquire' some Cyp on my own, how would I add it and not raise questions with the clinic?
Right now I get my 160 all in one dose-on Friday.
I was thinking taking an additional 50 or 100mg on Tuesday.
Suggestions on timing would be nice.
I want to stick with the clinic because of the blood work--hcg--and anastrazole they offer.
If problems arise--at least I have them for support.
Any ideas?
Any and ALL comments welcome.
Thanks.

That much in one dose once a week MUST cause some mood variations. Will they not let you do your own injections so you could split the 160 into 80/80. I'll bet you are experiencing some sides, I know I would. It may be time to find another TRT Clinic. For most TRT clinics, the starting point is 200 MG per week. Labs are relatively easy to obtain and manage.

If you add 50 or 100MG your labs will show it immediately (within 4-8 days). If you add 100 MG on Tuesday (which would be the right day), your weekly total will be 260 which is not going to be in the typical "blast" range and too high for typical TRT.

When are your labs pulled and how often? What are your lab results at present? What are your goals with the "blast"? Are you also on HCG as well? Are you taking an AI? How long will your blast last?

When you say get it from your local TRT clinic, are they providing the Cyp to you or just a prescription? Sounds like they are providing and doing the injection (i.e., more money for them).

Hope this helps.

Just stop taking your excess test 3 or 4 weeks before your next bloodwork. I would suggest breaking the shots up. A shot every 3.5 days works well.

Back