• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite protein?

Carnivore, mutant, or syntha. Top 3 for me

Muscle milk vanilla ;)

Remember guys dont use protein as a crutch! Lots of good food! Eat big and throw shakes in for extra push. And murf did u know muscle milk uses low quality protein... It tastes soooo damn good but u shoukd think about switching.. Ive tried em all. And ive come down to mutan as my all time favorite. Still taste so damn good and had a very good ingredient profile

Remember guys dont use protein as a crutch! Lots of good food! Eat big and throw shakes in for extra push. And murf did u know muscle milk uses low quality protein... It tastes soooo damn good but u shoukd think about switching.. Ive tried em all. And ive come down to mutan as my all time favorite. Still taste so damn good and had a very good ingredient profile

I agree but sometimes your schedule may not allow and you need something quick on the go...but I would definitely take wholesome food over a supplement any day of the week :D

And if u guys want some old school shit, some of u old timers mite recall this. Russian Bear! Im pretty sure its from the 80's, Let me tell u guys i drank this shit by the jugs a long time ago i was 19 and jus on this nothing else i got pretty big.

IML Gear Cream!
I didnt know that thanks bro ...I dont rely on them much like you suggest but they have it in the gym so its just the one I like best at the gym . I will look into purchasing something of a better qaulity . Thanks brother

matrix5_sv_front_zps357721bd.png

Its a blend of whey, egg albumin, and cassien. A 5 lb bag cost $39.99 at A1 supplements.com. taste good and they leave all the junk out.

The only thing i hate about protein powders is all the fucking artificial sweeteners! They make me feel sick. Some are way too sweet... And after reading up on them, i know now that they are terrible for you in so many ways...

TrueNutrition cold filtered whey isolate in Premium flavors. Loving the Concord Grape and the Orange Creamsicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Get Shredded!
The only thing i hate about protein powders is all the fucking artificial sweeteners! They make me feel sick. Some are way too sweet... And after reading up on them, i know now that they are terrible for you in so many ways...

I can not stand my shake if its too sweet. I just like a hint of flavor not all that sugar or sweeteners

I can not stand my shake if its too sweet. I just like a hint of flavor not all that sugar or sweeteners

This was the problem I had with ON Caramel Toffee Fudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I buy bulk 10lb bags of unflavoured HWPI 20% and 5lb bags of naturally flavoured choc or vanilla casein. Blend my own to a 3:1 ratio.

For a treat I'll go with Syntha-6 isolate

i get a custom blend fro protein factory of peptapro, hyrdo whey 520, and ultra whey 97. with stevia as a sweetner. i add leucine and glutamine peptides. best protein EVER.

I'm still going with eggs. Protein, good fats, minerals..... plus I'm full for hours if I have 4-6 eggs.

Back