• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Amino Asylum BPC

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started a course of their BPC-157 twelve days ago for a shoulder issue I've been having for at least the last month.

300ish mcg with an insulin syringe once daily at the center of the anterior delt.

Continued to train as normal.

Delt is almost completely free of pain now.

Pleasantly surprised.

I've been wondering about BPC. I've had knee pain for well over a year and I know nothing is torn. It just seems to come and go and has messed up my ability to do squats.

I understand injecting into your delt, I'm just not sure where to inject on a knee?

Getting good results on recon bpc. Will add amino to my list of peptide suppliers I trust. Thanks for your review.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about BPC. I've had knee pain for well over a year and I know nothing is torn. It just seems to come and go and has messed up my ability to do squats.

I understand injecting into your delt, I'm just not sure where to inject on a knee?
I used tb500 along with bpc last year for my knee. Just under the skin at the point of pain

Happy to hear. And yeah both Recon and AA are good. My code "WES15" actually gets you guys 20% off all orders on AA now.

Ty Montego for taking the time to review this.

Also you should see my Tricep tendon tear sir. I go back thursday to my surgeon and he's gonna piss himself. I healed mine in prob less then half the time, and he's not gonna know what to say LMAO.

Being pain free seems like a dream!! Definitely have broken bones from sports and they hurt some days more than other. I definitely would try this for the times when it gets bad . I refuse to use OTC ibuprofen/NSAIDs(any catabolic steroid)or Tylenol. I did have to twice in last 5 years but had severe fever . Seems like tb/bpc is a combo that is popular, especially w gh for tendon/cartilage/bone damage.

Max

AA is a good source. Currently using their Ment.

I am on day three of BPC 157 and TB 500 for severe tennis elbow. I can not believe the relief in pain already. This is definitely a miracle drug. I got mine from Ace, and thumbs up for sure.
I did seated shoulder presses today, and those usually kill my elbow. Granted I didn't do max weight, but I didn't need to wrap it or wear a sleeve. Moving in the right direction for sure. My only regrets are, I wish I knew about this a long time ago.

Back