• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood test

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gentlemen.. I'm at work at the moment and my doctors office just called to get me in today for my blood test I requested a week ago. Like I said I'm at work and can't do my own homework right now but if anyone could post a good link as to what I should ask him to test that would help me out huge.

I haven't started my AAS cycle. I'll be using this only to see where I'm at pre cycle. I am not on TRT.

Thanks in advance!! Guys that know me know I do my own homework before asking questions... I really just don't have enough time to do so.

JJ

For a baseline I'd want to know testosterone levels (total & free) above all, then E2 and lipids. It's possible prolactin and progesterone could be interesting too but I don't recall seeing stories of guys' baseline levels being a problem.

^^^ absolutely!

So far I have:

DHT
Estradiol (E2)
Human Sex Globulin
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Prostate
Lipids

Anyone have anything to add/change?

^^^ absolutely!

So far I have:

DHT
Estradiol (E2)
Human Sex Globulin
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Prostate
Lipids

Anyone have anything to add/change?

Probably too late but add to list for next round.
CBC you are really after RBC (red blood count)
Bio available test is a very good marker as it combines free and the albumin bound (a protein I believe) fraction of testosterone (readily dissociates and is absorbed up by the tissues along with the 'free' fraction).
Estrogen (test will give you either a value of <50 or a number above 50)
Not sure on the DHT noted above as I never have that test run.

Hope this helps.

Probably too late but add to list for next round.
CBC you are really after RBC (red blood count)
Bio available test is a very good marker as it combines free and the albumin bound (a protein I believe) fraction of testosterone (readily dissociates and is absorbed up by the tissues along with the 'free' fraction).
Estrogen (test will give you either a value of <50 or a number above 50)
Not sure on the DHT noted above as I never have that test run.

Hope this helps.

It was too late :)

But thanks brother for chimming in... I'll add some of what you suggested on my mid cycle blood test.

Thanks again!

JJ

Back