• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have you seen this picture of Phil Heath?

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is absolutely astonishing that a human body can reach this type of muscular build. Just look at this picture... Who can beat this at the Olympia???

1075723_615005625200847_1688817681_n.jpg

but his chest looks so squished in :(...its like an ectomorph muscle bellies with endomorph muscles. in fact his delts look bigger than his chest!...but still fucking crazy! I cant imagine what kind of chemical factory he has in his body lol!

Phil has said that he does NOT train his arms for most of the year, only the last 3 or 4 months pre olympia. If he did they would be over 23'' easily !!! He looks beyond incredible !

I've watched many videos of Phil... l69lou is right, Phil naturally has HUGE arms... look at his forarms! thats one part of his body that separate him from the other competitors....

Sometimes I really wonder what type of chemicals these BB'ers put on there body to look like that... AND BS dont tell me DIET! LMAO

IML Gear Cream!
Just looking up and down his body(sounds homo I know) just makes me wonder, what the hell am I doing wrong. Also what amazes me is if this community that we're all apart of is so underground, how come we don't hear what some of the real bodybuilders take. I'm not saying I would jump on the bandwagon and try and replicate a cycle but damn. I'm mean, genetics or not, just look at this dude, This picture right here of Phil is probably one of the most muscular pictures of any bodybuilder I've ever seen. What's he on, 2.5grams of sus and 3 grams of tren.

Just looking up and down his body(sounds homo I know) just makes me wonder, what the hell am I doing wrong. Also what amazes me is if this community that we're all apart of is so underground, how come we don't hear what some of the real bodybuilders take. I'm not saying I would jump on the bandwagon and try and replicate a cycle but damn. I'm mean, genetics or not, just look at this dude, This picture right here of Phil is probably one of the most muscular pictures of any bodybuilder I've ever seen. What's he on, 2.5grams of sus and 3 grams of tren.

Once in the Am and Once in the PM...EVERYDAY!!!! LMAO Phil is an ANIMAL!!! you should see his before picture when he first started... He didnt look that much different from me or you...

Sum hgh too. Mayb even some synthol. But idc wut drugs hes on its unbelievable. And lots of drugs help but genetics plays big part too!!! All tho hes is amazingly built. This picture is sumwut photoshopped the right lighting to pop the right things out.

Yeah bro I hear ya ... those guys have gotta be taking like 3-4 times the amount of gear that us "recreational" users are taking and most likely half a dozen or more different compounds at any given time.... On top of that, ingesting ridiculous amounts of food. Thats a fulltime job at that level ... everything has to be bumped up accordingly .... gear, food, workouts, sleep .... I'm definitely curious to know what and how much gear these top of the food chain bodybuilders are into tho ;-)

Thats sumthin that u will be extremely lucky to find out. Unless u got on that level and had an honest intelligent trainer working with u. Sum1 thta knows the ins and outs of being a champion. Or if u were very tight with lets say phil heath hahah

Fucking Amazing . WOW I cant see Jay or anybody beating that

You would be surprised. I don't know his EXACT drug regimen but I can guarantee you pros are on YEAR round...a buddy of mine is good friends with Ben Pakulski, he says that pros are usually at 1 gram of Test per week year round. one of the reasons why the pro's drug regimens are not "out there" is because they want the general public to see that drugs are not the answer and taking supplements (marketing strategy) is more important. Added those doses are way too much for most and if that got out, dear god can you imagine what would happen? people would get hurt! trainers and pros like to keep it DL and it gives them an advantage over the competition. lets just say you would be extremely uncomfortable with the doses these guys run!

I hate to tell you guys but what they take isn't wildly different from what some of you take. Grams of test tren and orals. They are genetic freaks.

Even TC, he's no Olympian but you can give ten thousand guys as much steroids as he has taken and I would be shocked if one of them looked as good as he does. Genetics play a HUGE role.

Sorry :(

I hate to tell you guys but what they take isn't wildly different from what some of you take. Grams of test tren and orals. They are genetic freaks.

Even TC, he's no Olympian but you can give ten thousand guys as much steroids as he has taken and I would be shocked if one of them looked as good as he does. Genetics play a HUGE role.

Sorry :(

Diet, training, rest, HGH and peptides, and gear all wrapped up into one package where getting huge is your only worry; many of us would be shocked at what we could produce. I am sure that they also have support supps that are prescribed to keep them as healthy as possible so they don't fight tons of side effects either. All I see is you really, really want to be the best to achieve that type of physique on top of having the genetics to do it. There are many pros that don't have great legs, chest, back or arms but the rest of them is amazing. Few can put together the whole package.

Get Shredded!
Diet, training, rest, HGH and peptides, and gear all wrapped up into one package where getting huge is your only worry; many of us would be shocked at what we could produce. I am sure that they also have support supps that are prescribed to keep them as healthy as possible so they don't fight tons of side effects either. All I see is you really, really want to be the best to achieve that type of physique on top of having the genetics to do it. There are many pros that don't have great legs, chest, back or arms but the rest of them is amazing. Few can put together the whole package.

i ammend my comment to - "what he said"

;)
All that and the genetics totally what I meant to say

A lot of people do not believe it, but Dorian Yates said this was his Olympia stack. As you can see, very mild. I actually believe it. He was a genetic freak, and trained balls to the wall. He said in his 12 years in bodybuilding he only had maybe four alcoholic drinks.

Pre Olympia- weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 150 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

Offseason cycle- weekly-

Test 750mg
Deca- 500mg
Anavar daily- 50mg

Here is a relatively recent pic of him and his wife..... an ungeared Dorian 20 years after competing. I bet he would balloon up on that same cycle.

1045226_615305188494392_1125565629_n.jpg

Holy deltoids, Batman.

Back