• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Above And Beyond

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can’t begin to say enough about my pastor GC he is amazing.

No but for real pack landed and of course I was pleasantly surprised to see everything I ordered and more never disappointed with GC and ldog.

Becoming part of the church was the best decision I have made in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dhb...always been interested in dhb just never ran any.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Enjoy...be safe and smart.

I can’t begin to say enough about my pastor GC he is amazing.

No but for real pack landed and of course I was pleasantly surprised to see everything I ordered and more never disappointed with GC and ldog.

Becoming part of the church was the best decision I have made in a long time.

I’m loving it I’d say it’s comparable to Mast because I’m seeing way more vascularity than ever and looking super dry IMO it compliments Tren quite nicely..

IML Gear Cream!
Also interested in dhb. i never ran it. curious how it compares to tren. Maybe some DHB / Primo mix because this tren is giving me tren farts . i was on a date friday and had to keep holding it in. was brutal.

how is the pip with his dhb. and what dosage and what results. keep us posted becasue i think i may switch to a dhb / primo mix soon to finish my cut.

Also interested in dhb. i never ran it. curious how it compares to tren. Maybe some DHB / Primo mix because this tren is giving me tren farts . i was on a date friday and had to keep holding it in. was brutal.

how is the pip with his dhb. and what dosage and what results. keep us posted becasue i think i may switch to a dhb / primo mix soon to finish my cut.

At the moment I’m running Tren and DHB together and I’m looking and feeling insane.. my strength is amazing and I’m looking hard and cut. Vascularity is on point I’d definitely give it a shot. Your idea of DHB and primo would be a good choice as well.

I’ll keep posted.

At the moment I’m running Tren and DHB together and I’m looking and feeling insane.. my strength is amazing and I’m looking hard and cut. Vascularity is on point I’d definitely give it a shot. Your idea of DHB and primo would be a good choice as well.

I’ll keep posted.

Sounds Delicious :) what tren and dhb dosages per week are you doing?

When I was younger I would have loved to try Tren and DHB. Too scared to mess with that now though

Rock On

When I was younger I would have loved to try Tren and DHB. Too scared to mess with that now though

Rock On

I do t know how old you are but I’m no spring chicken I’m about to turn 39yrs and I feel
Like I’m 25 most of the time except the morning...
lmao

I do t know how old you are but I’m no spring chicken I’m about to turn 39yrs and I feel
Like I’m 25 most of the time except the morning...
lmao

I’m 109 but feel 108 I’m in my late 40’s. Would have done it in my 20’s for sure.

Rock On

I will continue to push my limits as long as my body lets me... The iron is what keeps me alive and feeling young the day I stop working out is the day I die...

Back