• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Economics of Marijuana legalization

^^^^ absolutely agree with Aristotle, ...there's a huge amount of your tax dollars wasted each day on this....not to mention its nice during a bulk, or to help pass a long cardio session:winkfinger:

IMO this is text book 101 what's wrong with America today.

Where do I start!? The conservative moral influence and the political weight they push in this country is obscene. Explain the physiological plus and minus of tobacco and alcohol vs cannabis to anyone with the reasoning capability of a high school grad and you will soon realize you've showed up at a gunfight with a feather.

Wind the clock back, prohibition, saved the country? OMFG.

What I can't get my head around is, why doesn't the tobacco industry pursue this as their next cash cow ? If you can successfully craft a business of providing the opportunity for every citizen in the country to contract cancer, why not drop the other shoe on weed ?
This seems like the next goal in the business model.
Personally I believe that anyone with a religious agenda that serves in a political role in this country should be impeached. Personal beliefs should be blind, not blind you. You know, separation of church n state n such.
I hope this becomes a lightning rod for discussion,.......fast.
I do reside in CA and I can attest that no crime spikes from Rx Cannabis sales have generated any crime wave. My god do we as a voting public really feel that supporting this agenda is fiscally or otherwise the right path to follow?

Last edited:
az made it leagle.

Now all the cash goes to the state instead of over the border some the mexi mafia can kill more women and kids.

IMO this is text book 101 what's wrong with America today.

Where do I start!? The conservative moral influence and the political weight they push in this country is obscene. Explain the physiological plus and minus of tobacco and alcohol vs cannabis to anyone with the reasoning capability of a high school grad and you will soon realize you've showed up at a gunfight with a feather.

Wind the clock back, prohibition, saved the country? OMFG.

What I can't get my head around is, why doesn't the tobacco industry pursue this as their next cash cow ? If you can successfully craft a business of providing the opportunity for every citizen in the country to contract cancer, why not drop the other shoe on weed ?
This seems like the next goal in the business model.
Personally I believe that anyone with a religious agenda that serves in a political role in this country should be impeached. Personal beliefs should be blind, not blind you. You know, separation of church n state n such.
I hope this becomes a lightning rod for discussion,.......fast.
I do reside in CA and I can attest that no crime spikes from Rx Cannabis sales have generated any crime wave. My god do we as a voting public really feel that supporting this agenda is fiscally or otherwise the right path to follow?
This man speaks a mountain of truth. You're darn right, Tommy.

Back