• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Awesome new injection spot:-/

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got the bright idea to attempt to inject into that big chunk of muscle above your arm socket on your shoulder. I figured that when I flex, it's def deep enough. I started with only .5 cc instead of going the full 2.5 to test the waters. I couldn't raise my arm for 3 hours bc it hurt so bad.! Never Gain. I figured if I had buns of steel from injections then maybe I'd get shlulders of steel. I think I made a wrong turn somswhere.

Are you describing the trapezius or the deltoid? My first deltoid injection was rough. And I still like to keep it under 1.5mL per delt because of pip. But it has gotten better. Any new muscle is going to be tender the first few injects.

Now if your talking traps, that's a monster I have not tackled yet.

This is too funny. Because for the first time ever I decided to inject into the shoulders/ outer delts and omg, I fucking love it. Can't feel the needle and it will take 2.5cc like a boss. This could be due to the fact that I probably take about 17 shots a year with my job to the shoulders.

Shoulders is my go to spot. I'm not exactly sure if that's where you're talking about but I love me some shoulder injections. Only never ever do shoulders in the gym same day... Bad idea learned the hard way :(

If you flex your bicep, slide your hand over your shoulder (sounds like a Penthouse letter)...anyway, that big chunk of muscle right on the top front of your shoulder above the socket its self. I THINK it's the delt...I have a pretty big one which is what gave me the bright idea. Is it possible that it hurt because I was flexing? And fuuuuuck NO it wasn't my trap. That's a little too gangster for me. Next I'd be laying in a gutter somewhere slamming it into my dickhole. No thanks.

All you guys talking about how cool it is, I'm def doing it again now. Any other good advice you assholes have been keeping from me? How about the taint? Is that legit?

If you flex your bicep, slide your hand over your shoulder (sounds like a Penthouse letter)...anyway, that big chunk of muscle right on the top front of your shoulder above the socket its self. I THINK it's the delt...I have a pretty big one which is what gave me the bright idea. Is it possible that it hurt because I was flexing? And fuuuuuck NO it wasn't my trap. That's a little too gangster for me. Next I'd be laying in a gutter somewhere slamming it into my dickhole. No thanks.

All you guys talking about how cool it is, I'm def doing it again now. Any other good advice you assholes have been keeping from me? How about the taint? Is that legit?

Would it kill you to look at an anatomy chart? That is your front deltoid or anterior deltoid.
Also, why the fuck would you do an injection while you're flexing?

^^^This. At least be somewhat familiar with the muscles your working/injecting brother! And don't flex during.^^^^ You're describing the front delt. Most people use the side delt for shoulder injections. Which is what people are referring to in this thread. Myself included.

Lmao! Keep us posted on the dickhole and taint injections.

delt2.jpg

delt4.jpg

delta.jpg

deltb.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
yea delts are my fav spot by far and mine can take 3ml of gear. maybe in my head but my delts seem bigger when pinning lots of oil in them like 3ml.but they do get sore with that much.

Got the bright idea to attempt to inject into that big chunk of muscle above your arm socket on your shoulder. I figured that when I flex, it's def deep enough. I started with only .5 cc instead of going the full 2.5 to test the waters. I couldn't raise my arm for 3 hours bc it hurt so bad.! Never Gain. I figured if I had buns of steel from injections then maybe I'd get shlulders of steel. I think I made a wrong turn somswhere.
Every new injection site I've ever used has some PIP. But, it goes away with use. I recommend the ventral Glute area also. It will hold a lot of oil, and no pain. Except for first couple times you might get a little PIP.

Every new injection site I've ever used has some PIP. But, it goes away with use. I recommend the ventral Glute area also. It will hold a lot of oil, and no pain. Except for first couple times you might get a little PIP.

Done it many times and agree with you 100%.

I prefer dickhole injections, personally, but taint seems legit, too...
Naw, really though,
My first pin (had to do two injections due to the size of my syringes) was upper butt cheek and quad. Minimum pip in butt cheek, but pip from hell in quad. Quad is way, way, easier. I guess if I keep on with the quad, there should be less pain.
Shoulder would be a good site, but I can imagine crippling pip... I guess that gets easier, too?

My first quad injection was BD andropen and I could barely walk for a couple days. Told people I had pulled a muscle to explain why I was walking like a pimp. Couple week later I got up the nerve to do the other quad. Told people the same story about a pulled muscle.

NEVER inj while flexing.

Icon

This read is the funniest shit ever!!! I love everyone on this site. I knew when he didn't know the muscle and he was flexing while pinning that it was gonna get good. Lmao!!!! U people are so sarcastic and comes up with the funniest shit!! Love it. Made my night!!! :) f**king anatomy chart!! Lmao!!!

I'm sorry for this but u should never choose an inj site by flexing and saying well what ever that muscle looks deep enough!! There's a lot of good reads in this forum by guys that know what there doing about injecting. Do more reading. Oh and stay away from hamstrings, calves, ear lobes, and neck. And never pin the knee cap. That shit hurts!!

Jusviscious, how do you know the knee cap hurts?

I just did a taint inj. No pip, can't even tell I pinned. So all you guys try it, too.

Get Shredded!
Oh it's a long story that ends with me and the wife drunk and pissed and me wanting some tren. Not good. Lol

Would it kill you to look at an anatomy chart? That is your front deltoid or anterior deltoid.
Also, why the fuck would you do an injection while you're flexing?

Not the worst idea I ever heard.

Alright, so here's what happened...I was up all night partying with some friends from out of town. I don't get fucked up anymore but since it was with some old friends I decided to get Twisted Sister. Anyway, I didn't get any sleep, but decided to go to the gym the next day. It was on no sleep that I got this awesome idea. I don't even really remember posting this thread.

All that being said, it was my front delt. I flexed it because I figured it looked deeper and would therefore be better to shoot into. I will concede that I had no idea wtf I was doing, which is idiotic. I am however going to research it a bit and try again since so many people seem to like it.

I always recommend using lateral quad, lateral delt, upper outer quadrant of glute. Anywhere else is kinda pointless. Even if your injecting ED rotating these sites should never be an issue.

I always recommend using lateral quad, lateral delt, upper outer quadrant of glute. Anywhere else is kinda pointless. Even if your injecting ED rotating these sites should never be an issue.

I have only ever done glutes and I just wanted to start doing a different spot because this huge rock hard chunk of my ass that I shoot into is getting annoying. It looks weird when I'm naked and I flex my butt.

I also add in triceps for pinning when I'm rotating around with a lot of injections.

That said my primary spots are quads and delts.

i got a good laugh at OP's news flash discovering delts were a great place to pin! Hey we all learn sometime - im just an old salty goat. But OP you're gonna love pinning your shoulders

I have only ever done glutes and I just wanted to start doing a different spot because this huge rock hard chunk of my ass that I shoot into is getting annoying. It looks weird when I'm naked and I flex my butt.

Yeah that's how I started moving around to other areas. Now five years later and I still don't pin in glutes anymore since I'm so sick of it.

Delts, quads, glutes, and tri's are my go to injection sites

You guys do ocular injections ?? It makes the roids kick in 3 times faster .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You guys do ocular injections ?? It makes the roids kick in 3 times faster .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You probably shouldn't joke like that. Some dummy might try it. I mean I almost stuck that 18gauge needle in my eye when I heard it was 3 times faster.

Back