• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ama test e and eq 500 a week for 16 weeks

Magic_kaip

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys here I go!
ive currently ordered from ama labs and have become a VIP member here at ama labs. I'm currently I'm my 4th shot and taking liquidex for an AI . Nothing really noticeable yet as it has been only 2weeks now. Strength feels like its increasing. I take that back it has been increasing . Before I started my my max bench was 315 for 3reps shoulder length grip. Now it's up to 4 reps wide grip! Shoulders was at 90lb dumbells for 6-8reps today I went up to 110 for 6reps as of last week. Legs been off the hook! Full ankle squats 315lb for 10reps. Haven't notice anything In bi's,tri's or back workouts. I'm 202lb 5'9 . If there's any question on this cycle hit me up on here. Ill keep on posting my progress weekly .:winkfinger:

Well guys here I go!
ive currently ordered from ama labs and have become a VIP member here at ama labs. I'm currently I'm my 4th shot and taking liquidex for an AI . Nothing really noticeable yet as it has been only 2weeks now. Strength feels like its increasing. I take that back it has been increasing . Before I started my my max bench was 315 for 3reps shoulder length grip. Now it's up to 4 reps wide grip! Shoulders was at 90lb dumbells for 6-8reps today I went up to 110 for 6reps as of last week. Legs been off the hook! Full ankle squats 315lb for 10reps. Haven't notice anything In bi's,tri's or back workouts. I'm 202lb 5'9 . If there's any question on this cycle hit me up on here. Ill keep on posting my progress weekly .:winkfinger:

Glad to see you got this up :) I'll be fallowing your journey.

whats up my anabolic monsters! today is 12 day into my test e and eq . fucken! insane pumps in the gym today super sets! did ez curl bar with 35's each side close grip 10 reps into standing triceps 10 reps into standing shoulder press one front one back then add in seated row 10 reps medium weight. 5 sets of this then upped the weights to 45's. repeated same as above. by this time i started to feel the alpha male kick in! before i go anymore i did dead lifts before this all warmed up with 2 45's then upped it to 225,315 each was 10 reps then i hit 405 for 3 reps after that i dropped weight to 315 and did 3 sets of sumo dead lifts for 6 reps each. now this wsas a good sign i barely do dead lifts and when i do i only could reach a max of 8 reps 315 again never have i ever hit 405 for 2 until today. now back to where i was i finished my first 10 sets of 10 moved to lat pull downs wide,shoulder and reverse 10,10,10 5 sets of this my back never looked so pumped like this before. like i said the "alpha male was kicking in" lol! fucken just insane workouts today. i truly respect ama labs as far as customer service and legit shit goes these guys are the real deal. anyways after i did my back i wanted more never have i ever done this before seated shoulder press 60lb dumbells 20 smooth reps into standing bicep curls 8 reps 4 each side then went straight into bent over rows 100lb dumbels 9 reps each side. i did 3 sets of this then went to my final work out. oh yeah by the way my work out partner was dying by this time lol! but i must say hes 50 and can hang with the young buck! lol! my final workout consisted of an all in one machine. i did 3 sets of this any wanted more but i had to leave to attend to my daughters needs. anyways weighted wide dips one 45 plate and a 25 plate no belt to hold them. i just simply gripped them both with my thighs 15 reps into kipping pull up 10 reps into inclined diamond push ups 10 reps. that was my initial workout 2 1/2 hours of grunting and moaning like a beast lol! just for the record im not here trying to sell you guys bull shit! again im on ama labs test e and eq and flying the weights around like this is my play ground aggression is there and the pumps are awesome cant wait to hit my forth week on this bitch! im out!

whats up my anabolic hungry friends. update wasnt going to the gym tonight but decided i really gotta get in there. im feel way more energetic and motivated through out my day. i guess that test e must be on! did some biceps and triceps and focused on the mid section. biceps were nutz! mayjor pumps strength was up did seated hanging arm curls. i started with the 32.5,35,40,45,50,55, and bumped it to 65lb started reping easy 10's all the till i hit 55 and 65's 55 was 9 reps each arm and 65 was 6 reps each arm. never have i ever gone this much weight on this certain workout. did some cables but it was just to keep the pump and form plus focus on my bis. triceps i cant really say much bout them as of i only went light and super set it with my bi's. didnt want to spot but i had to go home due to daddy duties. my ab workouts was impressive i bumped the weights up pretty high that means my core is getting stronger my recover i excellent ! im not hurting from yesterdays workout. im loving this feeling working out without having to worry about back pain or any injuries . well all i can say is test e and eq is lovly. oh yeah and the vains are starting to bulge! lol! have a good night all

Well I'm back again! Today was legs. I don't have much to say on this... Only thing I can really say is! MY SQUAT IS UP!!! Yah! Baaybeee! Used a bench because my partner is still out from the last workout! Lol! Warm up was 225lb deep squats. Worked my way up to 425lb! Ok from 225 to 275 to 315 to 405 each was 10 reps with ease! Then when I slapped on the two 10's that's when it hit me lol! I started to really feel it. Only 6 reps got put out for one set. The rest I did two sets of each. Didn't want to stop! It's like my mind says "no!" But my body keeps on going lol! Can't wait till I hit the 4 week mark should b crazy! Also I bought 3 more bottles today 2 jugs and a 10ml 2 test e and deca. Lol! The monster is coming on . Oh yeah! One last thing donkey calve raises 805lb for 8 reps 3 sets lol! Beast mode!!!! G nite guys till the next post!

Looking good bro. Kill it!

What's up guys! Sorry been busting my ass of at work. Double shifts. Oh yah! And for work I do flooring so it's pretty bad on the back and knees. Anyways been killing it in the gym yesterday I went on flat bench to check my bench out and guess what.... That fucker is up to 365lb . Strenght gains r there leaning out slowly. After I did 8 sets on flat bench I went to dumbells . On the flat I warmed up with 225,245,295,315 then I hit 365 for 3 reps one set only . One warm up with 225 2 sets 10 225 2 sets 245 10 2 sets 295 10 315 8 and 365 for 3. Ok and now today was back wasn't really feeling it! But still I did great! Lat pull downs r @ 295 for 10 seted rows r @ 265 bent over rows r @ 405. Yeah wasn't really into it today but I went to a party today. Had some friend I haven't seen in a little over a month and all I could get was compliments! Thanks to ama lol! Everyone including former runner ups in the Ikaika cup kept on asking if I was getting ready to compete. As of now I feel I'm not ready but soon I will be. Also I'm taking pictures every 2-3 weeks and will b posting them as soon as I finish my cycle . That will be the cherry on the whip cream lol! That's all I have guys ill b updating every chance I can. Like I said I really respect this company. Today I emailed a rep on my supps and service was quick and very helpful I should b getting my gear next week sometime. Very quick and excellent service. Thanks guys for following me on this.

Well guys I'm back again! Nothing new to say except the fact that I've Been busting ass at work and don't really have time to hit a sesh but luckily for me today I got in a short sesh of shoulders. Started with dumbells and worked my way up to 105 dumbells. Got that up 6 reps for one set. The rest was just a warm up to me. Then I skipped to seated military press(bar) only went up to 185lb . I can't really lift a lot due to major sun burn on my back with prevents me from performing a good work out. Pump was great strength was there but I want! More!!! I'm also coming up on my forth week this Saturday . I was thinking of bumping the dose but the would defeat the purpose of this forum. Anyways ill keep u guys post on the coming up days. Ill be off of work for 5 days starting Wednesday so ill be posting more. See u guys later and thanks for following me on this. Oh yeah.. and any input or question is more than welcome.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Jusvicious flooring is a bitch!!! Anyways update guys . So my strength is shoot through the roof! I'm almost to my last make of a 405 bench! I did 3 reps 385 on the flat bench. This week I'm going for 405 . This will b good if I can do it because my weight is at 202 so that's just about double. Anyways bench day was nutz. Yesterday I did super sets that was tiring I was really burnt out from work and lack of sleep but still I have my 100% . Ama labs seems to be pretty legit and living up to its name . The injections was sore at first but now I can't feel them. My hunger just shoot through the roof today the most I've ever eaten in awhile. I had 3 1/2 plates at a restaurant . 5 scrambled eggs more than half Portuguese sausage and mash potato, meal #2 a cressant sandwich with apple wood bacon 4 scrambled eggs and cheese in it what another fist full of mash and five slices of sweet bread. Meal #3 fried rice with chicken and some scrambled eggs and to top it off egg Benedict . Mmmmm... That was the best feeling ever! If I didn't mention before I have a hard time eating and very forgetful when it comes to taking my protein shakes. Well that's all I have to say guys gnite and until tomorrow's back day!

Well guys I'm back! It's been very busy for me and work . No time for the gym:( on top of this all my injection I did yesterday is killing me! There's a lump and I can't sit for shit! It hurts I think I injected wrong. The needle was 22g 1 1/2 inch so it's not that. I've been working 10-12 hour shifts and my knees r killing me. Tomorrow is legs day I won't miss and ill keep u guys updated on more. Also I'm still waiting for my order from ama it's backed up and hopefully it gets to me this week. Oh yeah! Haven't hit a sesh yet from last post but for sure tomorrow .

What up! Ama lab freaks! I'm back for today lol! Anyways I've been killing it at work working crazy hours etc... It's kind of weird I'm not gaining any weight at all but strenght is there more veins slimming a lot on waste line. Yesterday I tried my max bench 405 one rep 2 spots so I got it for 3. I'm actually very happy at this progress. As of now my weight is no problem as it is only 31 days since I've been on the stuff and currently I've been pinning every 4 days now to keep a stable And balanced blood level. I also know that it takes at least 6-8 weeks before the test e and eq place their affects. I want the days to go by quick already lol! Not bad to say bout these guys. Oh yeah! I ordered more gear for me and a friend of mines and still waiting. If u guys order it's crazy right now there's a sale going on so things are getting very backed up. Well guys gear is pretty looking good and the soreness I had have gone away. Yay! Lol! I can sit! Hahaha! Have a good one peeps.

what up! peeps! so finally the test e and eq is kicking in pumps are major! its been exactly 33 days today veins are getting veiny bf is going down strength is a plus. i can actually tell that the size is coming on also there has been a lot of people complimenting on my body and asking to write down what im taking lol! and this is my famous line lol! "i take a lot of supps and its a very expensive hobby!" but the circle i know in there i tell them what im taking. i really wanna see people succeed in bodybuilding but there has to be a line of trust first. anyways ama test e and eq is very legit! takes time but if your like me and take no kick starter then it takes awhile and you become like me and start to wonder. to in he gym i felt like the alpha male in there lol! even tho there was bigger guys in there i caught them giving the eye lol! today was chest and back arms i didn't go heavy due to the fact that i had no workout partner today but i practiced form and breathing along with reps. that is all i have to say for tonight guys and hopefully i can keep you guys updated everyday on my progress. oh yeah i forgot to add that acne is starting not much but some. i just gotta go to the beach to dry them out.

Salt water and sun is the best natural way bro. Been fallowing this since the beginning. Great job so far and keep it up bro! Kill it!

Thanks sherk! This guy is a really good rep by the way guys. Lol! No joke. I pm him for any questions and I get an instant reply. Thanks again. Anyways to was legs and calve also another pin for me. My squats was pretty shot! Due to preping concrete floors. Oh yeah I do flooring just a reminder guys. So squat I only went up to 315 for 4 sets of 9 dropped to 225 deep sumo squats 6 sets of 10's went on to leg presses I did pretty well in that today 810 just repping it like a boss about shoulder length 5 sets. Moved on to leg extensions started off with 110 and worked my way up to 210 just going for reps of 12 6 sets. Moved to reverse curls did 10 sets of tens because I love that shit! Lol! After that I went to calves one leg donkey calve raises 400lb each calve for 3 sets of 8 moved to seated calve raises 90lb just reps and focusing on them. About 5 sets of 15. That was about it. Walked home today sat down for a little while and what happens my fucking quads lock up on me lol! Couldn't move for about 15 min due to cramping lol! Must of had a good one. Oh yeah! I forgot I did dead lifts after all of this to 205 al reps of 15 5 sets. Alright guys can't wait to get more into this cycle should get more interesting .

fml! my computer shut off while i was typing earlier. oh wells here i go again . so [for the past few days ive been hiking with my gf up this place called kokohead its a very beautiful hike and very intense! no joke anyways i did it in 16min 30 sec. if you guys been to this place then you should know that this is a very good time my last time i went there i could only put out 20mins. after yesterdays hike i went to the gym to get in a little pump and did some light back workouts and man ikt was fucken! crazy. never have i gotten very good pumps of of small weight a med high reps. not only that my fn veins were buldging like a motherfucker . i know that people was stairing at me because of the pump i had and the way my veins was lol! not to be cocky or anything but i want to look like im on roids lol! oh yeah another way i could tell that it was kicking in lol! no joke funny story. i stopped by a store to pickup some creamer for my gf and drop it off at her job. i ran into a store without a shirt on bought my creamer and tried to just dash out the door because i was in a rush. as i started out the door. a man from out of no where started to yell for me lol! "hey you!"hey you! i stopped looked back and a guy chased me out the store while he was still shopping lol! just to tell me i look really good and solid and that he needs some tips on what he should do to get like me. all i said was high reps and clean eating lol! that just made my day know that a product is really working its magic on me. ama is worth every dime i spend lol! i just received a order and just put another in tonight lol! gotta stock up on these bad boys lol! as for my reporting today very good pumps and veins are looking nice! till the next update guys! oh yeah aggression is up! loving it.

whats up guys day 43 so far on this bad boy. the past few work out havent been what ive been looking for to be. i think because ive been having to much sex. this is no lie or joke guys. sex drive is just firing away! the test beast is just coming out i cant seem to control it lol! oh wells lol! oh yeah another heads up western union sucks ass! ama sent me a email saying that WU denied it! fucken bastards now i have to wait longer for my shit. so if you guy decide to order from them please use money gram because WU is crap! anyways now todays workout was fucken insane mayjor pumps on my back workout and veins just running up and down my bi's and forearms like a boss. cant wait to get deeper into my cycle when the fun part really starts lol! coming up on that 60 mark. well i dont have much to say today oh yeah! another thing i went back to the gym again idk why and decided to hit some chest and weighted dips. fucken crazy ive never in my life hit the agym again after a crazy workout gotta be the goods lol! gnite guy and ill try and keep u guys updated.

lm back again my anabolic friends! havent really been hitting the gym as much as i should be. ive been on a high carb mission the past few days lol! trying to put some weight on and guess what? its been working ik seen one of my friends that i occasionally see there and he was like wtf! it looks like you put on 20lb! vno joke guys but i cant really tell and dont want to jump on the scale till next week then ill really tell whats up. today was shpulders in there and pumps are pretty fn amazing so far strength is up and a shit load of drive in me lol! i didnt want to even leave today. thats the eq doing its best! love it! im going to be taking pictures to update on here. ok guys see u guys later.

What's up! Bro! Velvetkush! Yes I did before the cycle , 2 -3 weeks in and I'm going to take a 2 month pic soon. After that ill take them every month till I'm done the cycle. Ok guys so continuation from last time. So ive been working my ass off at work it's going on 7 days straight but its going to be a 8 days job so this bites! My back is killing me! Because I'm a floor layer. The pumps I've been getting is outrageous ! Ill have to take a non pump pic and a pump pic for you guys to. The only down fall for me is bad acne. It's the first time I've broke out this bad. Never have I had this problem. I'm currently washing myself with dial soap and loading up on b5. Hopefully that works ill give it a week or so. If not when I'm off work I'm going to toast the buggers:paddle: lol! The sun for a few days and salt water should do the trick! Nothing else to report. If u guys have any questions hit me up and I can answer them for you. Alright till next time.

What's up! Guys sorry I haven't been posting much but it's due to having 2 jobs now doing about 14 -16 hour shifts with only enough time to get in 45 min to an hour workout. Today I kinda got a day off but not really. Went to the gym hit a quick sesh with 12 hours of sleep. Felt like a champ! Did some chest and super sets with tri's and bi's killer pumps loving it. The best I've felt in a while gotta get ready for a new pix again lol! I think I'm going to mix things up towards the end tho. I was thinking of adding in anavar to just look crazy lean and veiny. Lmk what you guy think. Alright I'm out gotta chase that money before it runs from me lol!

Sorry to everyone who was following this thread! I haven't been on here due to working and I got cellulitus (infection) poor cleaning on the area of my left shoulder . I've been out of the gym for 2weeks and is currently on pct and in the gym again. I'll try and get up my pictures of me on! Have a good one and I hope everyone had a great time following my thread.

I just came across your thread today. I was really enjoying reading your journey. sorry to hear about the infection. great job though

ydede2eb.jpg

Here is some photos guys. The one on the left is before I started the one on the right is 2-3 weeks in my cycle. I'm going to try and get more photos up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ryzazyru.jpg

This is 2-3 week off cycle . Not on pct yet. Due to being on antibiotics for 2 weeks. I had one shot and was put on 2 antibiotics.

gu6u2ame.jpg

This was me 1 year ago. As u can see I was outta shape and thought that I looked good! Lmao😂 well guys this is all the pictures I can find for now. If I find any more ill post them. Hopefully my journey has help other in theirs! Till my next forum...

Well guys I'm back just a little more info for you guys. I'm 5'9 195lb don't know my body fat as of this moment. I've started to clean up my diet. Never took more than 100gm of protien a day. Well most of my protein was from eating. Basic diet. Salmon,chicken ,eggs, cottage cheese and pineapple , fage Greek yogurt w/2 tea spoons of honey,mango for carbs , cranberries , raw almonds , avocados and strawberry bagel. This next cycle I'm looking to gain @ least 15lbs. Thanks again for following me guys and if u got question feel free to ask.

Back