• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shaq Promotes NATURAL Supplement That REPLACES HRT

Yup and everything he touches turns to Gold. Not sure if he actually picks good products to put his name with or his name causes the products to be a success. Either/Or it always seems to work out well for him. He’s worth like a kazillion dollars now. Lol

It would be quicker to list the things Shaq does *NOT* promote.

I still think Frank help Nugenix become who they are! All from Fenugreek, d-aspartic , form of ZMA; you can make all kinds of claims!

Yet I get stonewalled for a totally natural supplement I rely on. The FDA bullies people.
F*** Them. DSHEA act w Orrin Hatch , 1994
Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, known as DSHEA, which treats supplements ...

I pay attention to things I wasn’t even around for. Glad my Papa gave me all his favorite music /cult classics/films/ and BB!!

Max

This wonderful product contains..

l-lysine
l-arginine
NAC
l-glutamine

and

Catnip..

Interesting.. I'm sure it works well.

I still think Frank help Nugenix become who they are! All from Fenugreek, d-aspartic , form of ZMA; you can make all kinds of claims!

Yet I get stonewalled for a totally natural supplement I rely on. The FDA bullies people.
F*** Them. DSHEA act w Orrin Hatch , 1994
Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, known as DSHEA, which treats supplements ...

I pay attention to things I wasn’t even around for. Glad my Papa gave me all his favorite music /cult classics/films/ and BB!!

Max

Funny topic, my wife and I seen this the other day and she told me to watch it, I laughed and immediately looked up the active compounds HAHA..

and just Saturday I was having this convo in the gym with some guys and going on a LONG winded rant about this act explaining how fucked up it is and how it basically makes it so hard for the little guy to go to the market with just about any sup without the FDA making things hard or impossible for them.

Funny topic, my wife and I seen this the other day and she told me to watch it, I laughed and immediately looked up the active compounds HAHA..

and just Saturday I was having this convo in the gym with some guys and going on a LONG winded rant about this act explaining how fucked up it is and how it basically makes it so hard for the little guy to go to the market with just about any sup without the FDA making things hard or impossible for them.

The FDA fees to actually manufacture are outrageous!! So they wonder why the grey market is so popular ...$1mil for fees to run a small; fda approved facility. (Even though they don’t let you say they truly help, lol) I always come back to their required Disclaimer/Warnings.

It always boggles my mind because the FDA clearly states on all nutritional supplements: “that they do not evaluate any claims Made about any supplement “. Seems they cherry pick what companies they leave alone or attack.
I saw a top race car in NASCAR w Enzyte on it,
Lol. They made claims of making your dick grow inches!!
Crazy eh!? It is on every supplement made. The best you can hope for is - made in an FDA approved facility w Gmp standards . (A lot of companies use cGMP) from overseas.

Max

All I could think when I read shaq
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

The FDA fees to actually manufacture are outrageous!! So they wonder why the grey market is so popular ...$1mil for fees to run a small; fda approved facility. (Even though they don’t let you say they truly help, lol) I always come back to their required Disclaimer/Warnings.

It always boggles my mind because the FDA clearly states on all nutritional supplements: “that they do not evaluate any claims Made about any supplement “. Seems they cherry pick what companies they leave alone or attack.
I saw a top race car in NASCAR w Enzyte on it,
Lol. They made claims of making your dick grow inches!!
Crazy eh!? It is on every supplement made. The best you can hope for is - made in an FDA approved facility w Gmp standards . (A lot of companies use cGMP) from overseas.

Max

man if I didn't know any better I could have sworn it was you in the gym I was speaking with ha!

That is exactly everything that I was breaking down for these guys, I even explained how a lot of companies are protected that were grandfathered in prior to 1994 but anyone after that has to swing for the fences and they don't stand a prayer. I mean for crying out loud, vitamin water almost didn't make it. People need to have some serious investors that are who's who, if the little man tries to step up to the plate they're going to get knocked off, just like you said all of the costs and fees that they have to keep up with. And this is exactly where and why the underground market has came to surface. The only ones to blame our big pharma and the FDA. There is a love-hate relationship for the FDA, there's a lot that they do do that we need but there's also a lot that they do that is beyond excessive and almost impossible for some people to go to the market.
People eventually tap out, hopes and dreams have gone out the window a 1000 times over. It's absolutely awful.

man if I didn't know any better I could have sworn it was you in the gym I was speaking with ha!

That is exactly everything that I was breaking down for these guys, I even explained how a lot of companies are protected that were grandfathered in prior to 1994 but anyone after that has to swing for the fences and they don't stand a prayer. I mean for crying out loud, vitamin water almost didn't make it. People need to have some serious investors that are who's who, if the little man tries to step up to the plate they're going to get knocked off, just like you said all of the costs and fees that they have to keep up with. And this is exactly where and why the underground market has came to surface. The only ones to blame our big pharma and the FDA. There is a love-hate relationship for the FDA, there's a lot that they do do that we need but there's also a lot that they do that is beyond excessive and almost impossible for some people to go to the market.
People eventually tap out, hopes and dreams have gone out the window a 1000 times over. It's absolutely awful.

Like the little grocery stores, Custom Shoe/Boot Repair, malls! Lol. They are disappearing in some areas. I go all over the Americas and I have a strong rule!.....I always eat at local, small businesses and avoid any and all chain restaurants(sorry for the workers/members), there are some great ones!) but I can eat those@ home. The nice little trucks, small hole-in-the-walls, the smaller organic/fresh outdoor or indoor market, and of course I try to find whatever place serves the areas specialty. Like New Mexico, I always get Green Chile Cheeseburgers/Red and Green Hatch Chile Covered breakfast burritos.

You are right! It is a good idea(if you are selling any drink, nutritional supp, food product, skin hair, etc ) to have a decent connection for a good FDA agent to help you navigate as well as a consumer law attorney that has connections to WalMart/Sam’s /Costco/Amazon. I bought the last ISO 93 from Ultimate Nutrition (delicious) as they closed along with thousands. I am getting more and more used to delivery service and that scares me a bit. I am all about free enterprise; just not total domination. I am hopefully going to a cool place in a few months that is basically really cool! I will share if it happens; (up to other family) but I planted a seed! Lol .

We do have similar thinking on a lot of subjects. Sleep was a huge issue and that part is actually
getting better than when I was running the gh/3pep mix . I knocked on wood as I am gonna be up forever! Lol

Max

Back