• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spots on test 400

Paulgavin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on week 6 out of 9 1ml a week t400..this my first cycle and since last week ive started to get small spots on shoulder cheat and couple on my back..if i carry on will this turn into acne or should i be okay? There only small spots abit like prickley heat some has yellow tops some are jat visibile under the skin..im worried if i carry on itll get worst and if i stop itll still get worst i dunno wat to do any advice please thanks

I really have no way in knowing what exactly we're talking about here but I'll give it a shot. If it is acne I wouldn't stop your cycle. Acne is a side effect of AAS but more importantly it is frequently associated with unstable blood levels. However, I am not saying that only unstable blood levels cause acne as some are prone to acne more than others; the same can be said about hair loss. In my own personal experience I have noticed far more side effects when I was younger and not running AAS properly. If you are promoting unstable T levels ( Testosterone levels that are constantly rising and falling ) than the user will experience more side effects. This may be your issue, it may not be. An increase in estrogen can also lead to acne. If T levels are all over the place it is quite possible your E1 or E2 level has elevated in your body; thus causing some of this acne. A good AI would stop this from occuring.

I'd suggest researching half lifes of what gear you're running and peak times. By better understanding these you can properly understand what is going on in your body. I'd also suggest to keep the area clean and free of excess oil that the body produces through sweat-glands. If the problem seems to get worse try going to your doctor and seeing if he can prescribe you a topical cream or gel that would dry the area out.

But at the end of the day, acne, hair loss, bloat, mood changes... are all part of the game. Some see more sides than others while some may not see them at all. But its almost a fact that if you continue using AAS you will eventually run into more than a couple down the road.

Good luck brother!

Are they sensitive/tender? Cystic acne starts deep, back and chest are their favorite spots to pop up. Accutane will take care of this, hit up AY, it's cheap insurance, she can give you info for free she has more knowledge about this. Scarring acne can be stopped and reversed if caught early enough.

So ur saying i should carry on? I normally get a jab sunday night if i leave it till tommorrow and try to speak to my doctor first or would the extra day make any diffrent?

Or lower my dose to 0.75/0.5ml and lower it till i finish the cycle? Not really couple are anyway i can post a pic give u a better idea?

Last edited:
400mg/wk is not a huge dose, just finish the cycle and pct. if you are starting to see this at wk6 I'd say you are going to be ok. You are one of the people who is probably prone to acne.

Okay thanks..i jst dont want it turn into bad acne were itll leave sgars

Well it could, that's why I'd talk to AY, send her an email. What I'm saying is if it hasn't ulcerated by now you MAY be in the clear. AY is the expert and an email is free.

Well it could, that's why I'd talk to AY, send her an email. What I'm saying is if it hasn't ulcerated by now you MAY be in the clear. AY is the expert and an email is free.

Agreed. She's up to date on issues just like this and she can help.

Tommygunz... Solid advice brother!

Back