• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to add?if anything

Saski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current dr ordered
53 6' 188 lbs
Trt
100 mg of test e
1 ml of hcg
1 mg Anastrozole

Thinking of adding
350 primo
Upping test to 200 mg
25 proviron daily

Thinking of 50 mg of injectable winstrol
Any other suggestions instead of winny?

I don't want anything toxic to liver as I plan on having the odd drink.

Want to cut a little fat pic attached, adding a little clean size for summer would be great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-174618_1_1.png
    Screenshot_20210221-174618_1_1.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 89
In the same boat. Gotta a litte bit more fat to loose though, but also considering Primo ans Proviron once im dial in on TRT dose.

Following! Similar situation looking for harder dry look.

What have you used in the past? Stananzolol can cause a bit of joint pain in some.

What are your E2 levels off the anastrolzole? on it?

If your hematocrit is not too high then primo is an excellent addition for lean gains and very few sides. It may accelerate hair loss, not as bad as masteron though.

If you already have high hematocrit, you may want to try nandrolone (assuming you are not planning to enter into any drug-tested comps for a year).

Keep an eye on blood pressure -- lisiniopril is well-tolerated (it gives a mild cough to some) bp medication, definitely talk it over with your doctor.

Just to stroke: you already look better than 99% of 53 year olds
-- just go to a public pool with older people sometime and see the competition -- hairy and fat and man-boobs.

I don't think you need routine AI on TRT dosages like 200/week test.

Back